A Dream becomes reality

( play song now if you can)

There is a saying, " that there is only one truth in darkness: death. Death is what the darkness breaths." People only think that darkness is evil, but what is evil? What does it mean to be evil? Could a bully be considered evil? Could stealing a pencil be considered a evil act? Could a person defending him or her self from an attack be considered evil? Could a person that has been be broken, shattered, and hurt be considered evil?

The answer for these questions in light are always yes, you could try to justify the reasons but the light will always see it as evil. As darkness. The light and the people who follow it have such a narrow mindset, don't you think? They refuse change, when the world is forever changing. They refuse people who break the system, and how are they treated? They are treated as enemies. How does the people who follow the light treated people who are different? They treat them as aliens and with hostility.

Does that sounds fair to you? Does being treated with such hostility, just because you have a different skin, you are the opposite sex, because you have different parts of your body such as animal parts, because you fallow a different life style, because you are born with a defect, because you like the same sex sound fair to you?

Could you honestly say you are being seen for who are and not what you are in the light? Could you honestly say you felt free in the light? Or do you feel restricted, shackled by the light? In the light people say it accepts anyone, but does that fallow people's actions?

Look what is happening to the Faunus, they are being discriminated just because they have a SINGLE difference. Some Faunus regret what could not be helped, some Faunas are proud of what they are born with and are willing to fight for it.

The light is supposed to a 'peaceful' group, but how do the people that fallow the light treat others who are different? With hostility. They treat others who are different with violence.

They even treat us with hostility, they bring weapons. They will not need them, we offer only truth, only peace, and hope. We have heard you cries for help, and soon we will answer. You don't recognize us? We are not your enemy, we are not your friends, we are your..... Salvation. We are the Darkness

We and Ancient powers await you. Go. Beyond. Light.

Ruby POV

I suddenly woke, spring up from my bed as I held my head. ' that same dream. ' I thought as I had a headache. I slightly flinched and held my head tighter as I felt my head pounding.

I would soon remove my blankets and swing my legs off the bed as I stretch my arms and legs out. I then get up and look outside my window, seeing the broken moon and the main stairs in the night sky. For some reason my attention was always brought to gaps of darkness between each star, for some reason feeling a sense of peace.

I soon looked away ' I should Visit mom, dad and yang won't notice I'm gone. Not look they would, I've been invisible to them for years now. ' I thought sadly as I started to get dressed and grabbed Crescent Rose soon walking out of my room, down stairs, and out of the house.

I would soon start walking through the forest when I heard something, I snapped my head back and looked around. Seeing nothing, I sigh and turn back around soon seeing a body footing, looking at me.

It didn't have a face nor any skin. It was mostly just black and a deep creepy orange. Soon another one appeared, then another, till there was ten. They all just looked at me, never moving, till one of them point to left

I look towards the left seeing a pathway, I was shocked I didn't notice it sooner or the many times I've walked down this path. I then looked back at the floating bodies only to find they were gone.  I then look back at the pathway " Nothing venture, nothing gand. " I said walking down the pathway.

As I walked I felt liking something was watching me, I occasionally turned back around to see no one, not even a Grimm. I felt weird walking down this path, but I also felt like it was right. Like it was my fate or something.

I was soon reaching the end of the seemingly never ending pathway, when I saw it. It was large and black pyramid, just sitting there.

" Welcome, we've been waiting. " I heard a voice echo in my mind, it was the same voice that's been in my dreams.

I soon felt myself being lifted up into the air and then soon started to float towards the pyramid ship, then teleport what I'm guessing was the insides of the pyramid.

My heart was pumping, all of this felt creepy. I then started to walk around inside I looked around wondering what was going on, I then saw a pathway appear before her. I was hesitant but soon walked down the pathway looking around.

" There is no reason to be hesitant, we do not seek for confrontation. We only we wish share truth. " The voice said as I continue to looked around.

Suddenly I saw a statue of women chocking none of then my mom. I walked around the statue in awe and shocked. Then I was teleport again, this time, the area was dark, the sky was dark purple I also saw a dark and old castle near by. Then my mother came, walking towards the castle.

" You've finally arrived. " A female voice called out. As another person walked down the stairs of the castle. " I was wondering when Ozma would send another lacky to stop me. " The voice said as summer grabbed her weapon pointed it at the woman as the two rushed each other.

I watched the battle between my mother and the unknown female when summer fell to her knees defeated. The unknown female then grabbed summer by her throat and slowly started to squeeze. All summer could do is weakly reach out her hand before going limp.

" The light aboned Summer. Left her for dead. The light stood by and did nothing. And a great disaster ensued. In light, there is only failure" The voice said as I appear back in front of the statue, but it was different. This time the statue was a young me trying to reach out to my dad and sister

I was then teleported again, this time I found myself in my home. But, something was different. I looked at my hands and saw they were tiny, I then touch my cheek feeling it was more rounded and soft. I was kid again.

I then looked up and noticed my dad caring something, I could tell it was white. I tired to get a better look and walked to him to see what was in his arms.

My eyes widened when I saw it was my mom's cloak. " W-what are you doing with mommy's cloak? " I asked looking up at him. He stopped and turned around to look at him then looked away " I'm getting rid of it. " He answered as he started walk again

" You can't! That's mommy's! You can't get rid of it! " I said with sadness in my voice as grabbed onto his leg in hopes he stopped, but instead Yang grabbed me by me shoulder pulled me away. Soon she pushed me down to the ground.

Yang would then fallow behind dad, leaving me behind as slowly reached out " You can't! " I said before teleporting back inside the pyramid.

I layed there on the ground as I slowly started to cry, sadness filled my heart as  I just layed there drowning in my cries.

" We can change that. " The voice said as I slowly looked up to the same floating body hovering over me " Where the light takes, the dark gives. No longer will you be a pwan, no longer will you watch the lives you care for be lost. In darkness there is only strength, only victory, only life. " The voice said as the floating body reached out it's hand towards me.

I was hesitant at first, but I would slowly reach out my hand and grabbed the body's hand. " Excellent. " The voice said as I stood up " We shall give you a gift. Just to show how we appreciate you stepping away from the light. " The voice said as my version slowly becoming darkened.

( welcome to a new story revolving around the black fleet meeting the world of RWBY.  I came up with this idea after making my beyond light chapter in dredgen. So I here we are, I hope you enjoyed O readers of mine)