Outing with Jettie and Athy

Thanatos POV:

Its been 3 days since I saw Athy and I... didn't know what to do. I missed her, I missed Kiel, I even missed Claude. 'I want Father back. I want to see Athy and hug Kiel...' I felt a tear run down my cheek as I clenched my shirt. 'I... want to see Lucas...'  My head shot up as I suddenly felt Athy's location change. 'Is she not in the Alpheus mansion anymore?' I snapped my fingers and went to Athy. I looked over and saw Athy and Jenette staring at me. "Thanos!?" I gave a small chuckle and I hug Athy. I look over at Jenette and smile. "Thank you Jenette... for taking care of Athy..." Her eyes widen and she gives a nod with a smile. I pat her head. 

"Wait Thanos... how did you know it was me? I changed my appearance." I scoffed and pat her head. "I can fell your mana, dummy." She gave a pout but quickly turned into a smile when I changed my appearance. "I'm coming with you two." They both ran at me and gave me a hug. Athy jumped on my back and Jenette hugged me from the front. "Okay okay. Lets go!" They started jumping around and leaving the ally. I followed with a smile and held Athy and Jenette's hands. 

"Jettie, Athy, and Thanos." Athy said pointing to us. I gave a nod and looked over to Jenette. "Jettie." She started to blush and cover her face. "This is embarrassing." I gave a laugh and put my hand on her shoulder. "Come one Jettie~ call me Thanos~! No why don't you call me big bro!" She blushed even more and even Athy started to laugh and make fun of her. "Excuse me." Everyone looked back and I scowled. "Are you the lady I met at the ribbon store?" I grabbed both of their hands and brought them close to me. They looked confused but shrugged it off and looked back at Anastacius. "Ah! Hello. Thank you for your help back then." I calmed down a bit and loosened my grip. 'He looks like Father.' He then points to me and Athy with a smile. "Is this the little brother and sister?" My eyes widen and Jenette had a blush run across her face. I gave a chuckle and held her shoulders. "Oh~? You got a ribbon for us Jettie?" She blushed even more and shook her head. "N-no! It was for someone like my little brother and sister!" She started rambling on about it and I was laughing.

Anastacius smiled. "Ah. So these two are like your siblings." He then bowed and leaned forward. "I caused a misunderstanding with my incomplete words. Please forgive me." I frowned but covered it up with a smile. 'I know he's Jenette's father but I have to act like I don't.' Athy turned to Jenette with a small smile. "Do you think of us like your siblings?" She starts to freak out more and tell us she doesn't. I laugh and hold her shoulders. "Its fine Jettie. If it makes you feel any better I think of you as a sister too." She then stared at me and blushed after a second of thinking about it. I was about to pat her head but kids start running towards us, making Athy trip. When I saw Anastacius move out of the way I quickly grabbed her arm and pull her towards me. I glared at him but hide it with a smile when he looked at me. I'm pretty sure he saw it because his smile dropped for a second. "I heard a Siodonna Artisan opened his crafting studio in preparation for the festival." I looked towards the running kids. "Do you want to go? The streets are crowded so I'll stand in the front." Athy and I were going to refuse but Jettie decided to agree. I sighed and followed Anastacius and Jettie.

When we got in me and Athy immediately went to look at the outfits. 'This one looks like what Diana would wear...' I smiled at the thought of Diana and looked over at Athy. 'She really does look like Diana...' I look over at Jettie and she looks... sad? Me and Athy walk over to her and Anastacius. "Are you okay Jettie?" She flinches and looks at us surprised. Athy stood in front of Anastacius and next to Jettie while I stood next to Anastacius. "How do you know Jettie?" He looks at me and then back at the girls. "We met at a ribbon shop. She wanted to get a ribbon for her siblings..." I nodded and smiled. "Athy and Jettie have been having a hard time lately so I'm happy they're having fun." He looks at me confused. "I hope nothing happens to make their time any harder..." I glare at him and he seems taken aback before smirking. "As do I." I give a closed eyed smile and walk away to join the girls in looking around. I can feel Anastacius's eyes on my back as I walk away, I only give a smirk.

"What's this?" Athy was giving me and Jettie a bracelet. "They say your wish will come true if you wear it on your arm." I grabbed the bracelet and put it on, showing it off with a smirk. Jettie was also smiling and looking at the bracelet. "Jettie you see this? We have matching bracelets. That means we are connected." Her eyes widened and she hugged me. 'I guess Jettie isn't so bad after all...' I hugged her back and gave a bright smile. "Wow..." I look over at Athy with a confused expression. "What?" She grabs my face and brings it to hers. "That's the brightest smile I've seen you make since Lucas left." My eyes widen and I give small sad smile. "Is... that so." She nods and hugs me. "I know you had feelings for Lucas, Thanos. I know you also have feelings for Kiel." My eyes widen and my face gets warm. "W-what? You knew?" She makes a giggle and nods. I sigh and set my chin on her head. "I-I see. I guess it was pretty obvious huh?" She nodded again and let go. I turn around and see that Anastacius was staring at us. 'He didn't... hear us right?' 

"Shall we... head back now?" Anastacius just stares but Jettie answers. "Yeah, lets go." Me walked away and turned around. "Thank you for showing us around, sir." Jettie bows and Anastacius nods and smiles. "No problem miss." I glance back at him one more time before walking away with Jettie and Athy. I decided to leave early because Lily might be worried. "Athy, Jettie. I'm going to leave early. Lily might be worried about me." Athy looks over with a sad expression. "How is.... Lily?" I smile and pat her head. "She's fine but she's worried about you. Just... don't come back unless I tell you, okay?" She hesitantly gives and nod and I hug her. Jettie looks left out so I reach my arms out for her and she runs into my chest. I chuckle and hug them tightly before snapping my fingers and appearing in my room. I plop on my bed and chuckle to myself. 'Today was... great.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

Almost no angst today!!

{1227 words}