Confusing Day

A/N - I don't know if Thanatos would have the same coming of age as Athanasia but I'm doing that anyway.

Time skip~~~ 4 years later. Athy and Thanos are turning 14.

Thanatos POV:

2 days from now is mine and Athy's 14th birthday. We are having a big party to celebrate it. We
have to learn to dance and even better etiquette. I'm not planning on dancing but I have to learn anyways. 'What a pain in the ass.' I was taking a break right now watching Athy. She was really good. 'Must have gotten in from Diana.' I was just about to finish my drink when Athy came over and pulled me by my arm. "Dance with me!" I was so surprised I spilled my drink but, of course, I danced with Athy. Athy was better than me but not by much. She was smiling really wide when I agreed. 

"Are you that happy I danced with you?" I was chuckling at her childish face. She nodded vigorously. "Of course. You wont dance with anyone else but me. You always shut everyone down." I gave a smirk. "Well of course Athy. Your different." She nodded and gave a victorious smirk. We danced like this while having a light conversation for 10 minutes before it was time to meet Father.

When we got there Father was already sitting down. Athy sat across from him and I sat to his right. Athy was talking about how she was nervous for her first time about dancing in public for the first time while Claude was giving his usual threat for the people who make fun of her. "Actually Daddy... I was hoping to make my entrance holding your hand." I look up with my eyes wide. 'Is she finally going to ask him.' Father looks up as well. "I want to dance the first dance with you too." She puts her hand up to her mouth out of embarrassment. "And I want you to be the first to congratulate me and Thanos on our 14th birthday." I almost choke on my tea. 'Me too?' I think Father hears this because he looks over at me. I just smile. 

"But... you don't like this kind of thing right? That's why I asked Felix." I nod my head as she's saying this. 'Only a little more Athy.' "But daddy... I really want to go with you. A debutante is something that only happens once in a lifetime." Father flinches at her. Athy says a bit more until I finally hear Fathers voice. "Well... if you really want it that badly." I look up at Father with a small unnoticeable smile. "Then its nothing I can't do." Athy looks up with a bright glow in her eye. "Really!?" I blocked out all noise after that and smiled to myself secretly. 'What a cute father daughter moment.' When I was about to take a sip of my tea I heard a loud scream. "DADDY!!" "Pffttt" I spit out all the tea in my mouth and saw Athanasia jump over the table onto Father.

"Really? Really!?" I wipe my mouth and get up. "You'll really dance with me!? And be my escort!? I'm so happy!" I thought I was imposing so I gave a sad smile and left. "Well... as long as Athy is happy." I walked away towards my room. When I come in I'm met with the sight of Lucas happily munching on cookies. "Well at least some ones happy, huh." He looked over at me and smirked. "Why hello there. Did ya not have fun with your sis?" I smile and walk towards him avoiding the question. I sit next to him. Almost touching. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh. He tenses up.  "Gimme a cookie." He pats my head and puts a cookie to my mouth. I open my mouth and eat the cookie. "Thank you Lucas."

He hums in response. I look up and see his ears red. 'Some ones shy~.' I smile and close my eyes. After a few seconds I start to drift off to sleep. 'Guess I was more tired than I thought...' 

Lucas POV:

Thanatos comes over to me and sits next to me. I flinch a bit as he sets his head down on my shoulder. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. 'What the hell is happening?' I can hear  him chuckling but I act like I don't to save the embarrassment. I was sitting there for a second when I heard Thanos' breathing slow down. I look over and I see him sleeping. I move his head so its laying in the couch behind him. I look at him for a bit before coming a bit closer.

I'm a few inches from his face and I look down at his lips. I look back up at his closed eyes then lean in. I closed the gap between us by kissing his lips. After a second my eyes widen and I back up. 'What the hell is wrong with me!?' I cover my mouth with my hand and blush furiously. I look back at Thanos and my blush deepens. I teleport away from him.

Thanatos POV:

I feel something warm on my lips. I don't open my eyes but I stand still. I realize that its Lucas when he stepped away and stood for a bit before disappearing. I open my eyes and feel my lips. 'D-did Lucas just... kiss me?' When I had that thought I blush. My face and ears were red. I can even fell my neck getting hot. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in then out. 'Does Lucas... like me? Knowing Lucas, he could have just been curious. But then why did he disappear so fast?' I shake my head and slap my face. 'Lets go find Athy.'

I leave my room and am met with Felix. "Felix?" He looks at me and smiles. "Her Highness called for you." My eyes widened. "Me?" I point to myself. He tilts his head to the side. "Uh. Yes." I pause for a minute and nod with a smile. "I'll be there. Give me a second." I close the door and slide down. "Why is everything so confusing today?" I sigh and rub my temples. 

When I leave my room I head to Athy's room. On my way I look over and see Lucas. I was about to head over but stopped when I heard Athy's voice. "Lucas!" I see Athy running towards him. They start to chat a bit before Lucas clicks his tongue and kneels. 'Why... is he doing that?' My chest starts to get tight as I grip my shirt. He gets back up and flicks Athy's forehead. 'Well... if that's who Athy wants. I'll gladly let her have him.' I smile sadly and let go of my shirt. 'Everything I have is already hers. Even my life.' I walk up to them and smile.

"Thanos!" Athy runs up and hugs me. "Why hello Athy. Did you miss me?" She nods and hugs me again. "Hey Lucas." His face gets red and he nods after looking away. I tilt my head. "Why did you leave me and Daddy alone?" I look down at her and pat her head. "You were having a little father daughter moment. I didn't want to intrude." Everyone looks at me. "You could never intrude, Thanos. There's always room for you." My eyes darken. I smile and nod to hide it. 'Liar. But I'll forgive you Athy.' 

While we were walking down the hallways of the Palace we were smiling and laughing. Even Lucas joined in on some jokes. I smiled a lot more than I thought. I was holding Athy's hand and sometimes picked her up. We would make fun of Felix for his nickname and his face would get red. Lucas would try and leave every now and then when we talk about him but Athy would drag him by his collar. He would grumble and complain but in the end he always came back.

'What a confusing day.'

.

.

.

.

.

They are 14 now and Thanatos is finally getting some action from Lucas!!

{1365 words}