chapter 14 - an unexpected visitor vol 2

The next morning I decided not to go to school, but instead spend the morning together with Brad. I had not told him about the baby yet, and thought that a morning after a good long night was a perfect opportunity. I was still half-asleep, slowly adjusting my eyes to the light before waking up, when I heard a loud sound in my room. I opened my eyes at once and screamed, waking Brad up.

"[Y/N]! Are you okay?!" he shouted

"Who the frick is that?!" I screamed

In my room stood a beautiful woman; she had long dark hair and stunning lips. Her blue eyes were staring right into my soul. Brad let out a shriek.

"Who the frick am I?" The woman asked "Well why doesn't Brad tell you that"

Brad stared at the woman with a blank expression on his face, he tried to speak but his voice was trembling and he had turned pale white. The woman laughed.

"Well," she said, "In that case I'll introduce myself properly," she said flashing her beautiful smile at me. I felt uneasy. "My name is Angelina" she said proudly "And you have been sleeping with my husband"

"What?" I sighed looking at Brad and then at Angelina. I felt that I was going to cry again.

"[Y/N] don't listen to her-" Brad started, but was interrupted

"Please, baby don't, I'll take it from here" said Angelina smugly "Yes. It's right. Brad is my husband. And trust me it doesn't make a woman happy to find out her husband is cheating on her. It made me angry. Furious. Maleficent. But know that I'm here - I suggest we sort some things out, [Y/N]" she said spitting my name out. "Cause I don't just let other women sleep with my Brad. And I'm not leaving without a fight"

"[Y/N] please" Brad shrieked, but I couldn't hear him. I couldn't hear anything. I felt sick. Suddenly my vision blurred and at once I fell onto the floor closing my eyes and smashing my head onto the corner of my desk. My head was pulsing and my tongue felt the taste of blood. Everything around me was dark.