chapter 8 - jessica's secret

I arrived at school early and was greeted by Jessica.

"Sup girl" she shouted at me and we hugged. We were best friends forever.

"Soo, how is the whole stranger in your bedroom situation, huh?" She asked me suggestively. I blushed.

"Oh, I don't know, Jess, it's- I don't know"

"Oh come on, what's been going on?"

"Well", I began, "We kissed last night-"

"Oh my god, [Y/N], that's amazing! I'm so happy for you" she said

"Is it really, though? I mean, he still is the jerk who took over my room"

"Oh come on, [Y/N], look at the bright side of life for once." said Jessica slightly annoyed, "There's a hot stranger in your bedroom and you're upset about it?"

We were interrupted by our English teacher, Mr Schneider, "What are you girls joking about over here" he smirked

"Nothing, sir, we're just talking about homework" I said quickly.

"All right then" he said, "See you later, Jess" he added before quickly walking away.

"See you later? What does he mean by that, JEssica?" I asked

"Oh nothing, really" Jessica said, "I just have to ask him about an assignment" she blushed a little

"Oh come on, Jess, I've known you ever since we were six years old and went to preschool together, I know when you aren't telling me the truth"

"Well, okay, [Y/N], but promise that you won't tell ANYONE"

"I promise"

"So you know how I was failing English last year? Ever since Mr Schneider and I have been having an- um- an arrangement"

"What?" I shouted "JESSICA ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH MR SCHNEIDER?!"

"Please don't judge me, [Y/N]"

I hugged Jessica.

"It's okay, Jess. I support you"

Then the bell rang, and we could go home.