chapter 1 - an unexpected visitor

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. It rang at the same time every day. 08.30.

"Time to get up" I thought to myself and crawled out of bed. I changed into the outfit I had prepared for myself the day before. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a cute white top. My dirty blonde hair was tied into a messy bun and my hazel eyes were tired. It was time to get some breakfast, so I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cornflakes and a glass of ice coffee.  My parents didn't seem to be home. I sighed and sat down by the table to eat my food. It was quite messy, I thought. It looked like someone had been fighting. After I ate my food I went back to my room, and almost screamed at the sight of a young man sitting on my bed. He had brown hair and an annoying smirk on his face.

"How you doin, darling?" He asked scanning me with his green eyes.

"Mom!" I screamed, and my mom came running into my room. She had just gotten home.

"Who the frick is this man and what is he doing in my bedroom!?"

"Has your father not told you?"

"No..?"

"Well, your dad and I lost our jobs so now we have to rent out your room to make money"

"WHAT?"

"It's okay honey, brad is really nice. I'm sure the two of you will get along all right"

"Oh, I guess I haven't introduced myself properly" Brad smirked "My names Brad, and you are?"

"My name is [Y/N]" i sighed rolling my eyes. This was the worst thing ever. I did not want some annoying boy staying in my room. It was my room, and I had no intention of sharing it with anybody. My desk was now our desk. My closet was our closet. My bed was our bed.