Chapter 6

A/N- Hey guys! Here's Chapter 6!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Captured?!?!

~~~~~~~~~

We snuck outside, before getting killed, but were caught on our way off the territory.

"Where do you think you guys are going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ana's POV)

A crow, a whistle, a bounce, a hop. The noises surrounding us were vast in creature. 

The dungeon held many species. There were the normal cells for humans, then off to one wall looked like dog kennels. Cats, rabbits, birds, and every other type of animal was down here. 

"What is this?" I asked. 

"Lab." Aiden replied simply. 

This was a dungeon for the lab rats and animals. But it also doubled for traitors, humans, and wolves. 

The cage we were out in was steel. There was no possible way to get out. Even if all of us worked together. 

The only way out would be up, down, the back wall, or, of course, the door. Which, in fact, needed a key. 

I could feel Aiden bristle beside me. This was a place to be locked up until death or otherwise becomes of you. 

Unless let out, we were going to be stuck here for a really long time. Even so, I still decided to start planning our escape. 

To have an alpha in one's hold was a great thing for the opposing alpha. And they have two choices. 

Fight to the death, or fight until one gives in. They could just not fight, but the stupid ego of an alpha is bigger than the earth. 

A loud bang rang through the air, followed by an eerie silence.

"Hello there." A drunken voice said as a younger faced man came down the stairs.

The voice didn't match the man's age, but when he talked again I could tell they matched.

Aiden didn't move an inch as the other man came closer.

The rest of us slightly backed away.

"What might you lovely people be doing on my property?" 

"We have rights to come through in case of emergency. You have no right to put us behind bars." Aiden said, with a growl hidden behind his voice.

"Yes, but you could have called first."

"I bring news. And I am allowed free passage once a year. If I remember correctly, I have a lot more than one year to cash in." 

"So in exchange for news from your end, I give you your freedom?"

"Yes."

"No. I could get that information for free by torturing you or your friends. Who should we start with?"

Before now, I didn't make any moves, but with those words I shrunk down and made myself look weak.

"How about you?" He said, pointing to me.

"No!" Aiden growled.

"Oh. An argument. She must be special. Come with me willingly and I won't hurt anyone else."

I looked like I was in thought for a moment with Aiden shaking his head no.

"Alpha's Promise." I said, recalling a text I had read before.

Alpha's Promise is a promise that can be given by anyone. Anyone under an Alpha who makes and breaks their promise get punished by their Alpha. 

However, the Alpha is held by his word. He can't go back on it at all.

Rogues are different. They have no Alpha, but most rogues are in a pack. There is a completely different code for rogues.

I have never heard of a lone wolf out here, but they are more unpredictable. They have no code but their own.

He frowned, then growled out, "Under my sworn allegiance  I give you my Alpha's Promise to not hurt any of your friends if you come with me willingly."

I nodded, and he opened the gate.

Aiden growled in frustration of not being able to interfere on the man's Alpha's Promise.

I didn't turn back. The man closed the gate.

Instead of leaving the dungeon, we turned down a hallway off to the side of the stairs.

The room was big, but it contained many pointy looking things.

"You'll be treated well in here." He said, and I scoffed.

"I'm sure. Like its a nice princess-y room with pillows and pink." I muttered.

He frowned at me, his anger building.

"Don't test me. In here, it's how well you behave that determines how much blood gets drawn."

"Great." I said, with mock enthusiasm.

In a second, he had me up against the wall, his hand around my neck.

"I. Said. Don't. Test. Me!"

I gulped, and with that, the torture began.

~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 6.

~~~~~~~~~~

Please check out my other stories and Reavean's stories!!!!!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Nryssa7247

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Reavean

Love you!!

~Nryssa