Discovery

Little: Jisung

Caregiver: Minho

Requested by: @i_l0ve_winwin

Sorry this was so late and I hope you are happy and healthy!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Stray Kids! Line up!"

All of Stray Kids lined up where their leader was, spotting Chan quite easily as he was waving his hands and changed into an "I AM DAD" shirt. And with Felix insisting that they match the shirt, the seven other members donning "I AM CHILD" shirts, which they had changed into after performing at Music Bank.

Waddling like lil ducks out to Chan, the rest of the members boarded the two vans that were waiting for them in the parking lot. Waving goodbye to their friends, Stray Kids prepared themselves for a nice calm dinner and wind down from their busy schedule. The ride took around an hour, due to the heavy mid-evening traffic but it gave time for the members to nap a bit before getting back to the dorm. 

Jisung woke up as he felt a hand gently shake his shoulder. It was the manager. "I've ordered some Galbi-tang since it's so cold. It should be delivered to your dorm in 30 minutes. Go and shower, it's been a long day." Jisung nodded sleepily and hopped out of the car, taking his duffel bag with him. 

The members piled into the elevator and remained until they reached the floor to their dorm. With Changbin dibbs-ing to shower first and Hyunjin claiming the second bathroom, the rest of the 6 members lounged around in their shared rooms and the living rooms while they waited for the galbi-tang to arrive. 

Jisung fidgeted with the stuffed squirrel he had taken from the gift basket presented to them back at Music Bank as he slipped into his and Minho's shared bedroom. He was exhausted and a trip to his little space was extremely tempting, plus with the traffic, the short rib soup delivery wouldn't be here for another hour at least. 

Jisung couldn't exactly lock the door since Minho would need to come in at some time so the next best option was to stuff a towel in the gap between the floor and the door in hopes it would be jammed and give Jisung enough time to slip out of his ...

Jisung couldn't exactly lock the door since Minho would need to come in at some time so the next best option was to stuff a towel in the gap between the floor and the door in hopes it would be jammed and give Jisung enough time to slip out of his headspace before anyone saw. He can't let anyone know. They'd think he was a freak.

The rapper hurriedly crawled on his stomach to reach to the furthest corner underneath his bed, taking out the cute box with teddy bears on it. Flipping the lid open, Jisung lifted out the recently cleaned dummy and baby bottles. Popping the soother into his mouth, he glanced sadly at the baby bottles before placing them back into the box. Too bad the members were outside since if they were not, Jisung would have been able to make a bottle of warm milk for once he slipped.

Suckling on the rubber teat, Jisung clutched the toy squirrel and snuggled into his blankets, waiting for the magic to happen. A few minutes passed and then Sungie opened his eyes. Immediately spotting the stuffed toys Big Jisung had stacked on the window ledge, Sungie giggled and took them off their cold seats and decided to host a big tea party. "Sungie will pour tea f'r fwiends!"