Attention

Little: Hyunjin
Caregivers: SKZ.
This was requested but I will not tell you the name of the person because the person wants to be anonymous.
Ok let's goooo.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hyunjin crawled around the living room, looking for some sort of entertainment. He was feeling extra little today. Yesterday, he was woken up extra early for practice and Hyunjin wasn't exactly happy. He wanted to be little, not to be woken up at the crack of dawn to practice the God's Menu choreo and definitely not to design the EASY choreo.

(HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHOREO VID?)

Of course, Hyunjin had no choice but to comply. He was part of Dance Racha for a reason. But luckily, Hyunjin woke up the next morning to find out that today was an 'off day' and that he was little. As he managed to slip on a onesie, he felt his head space overtake him into a sea of cupcakes and rainbows.

Which brings him to the present.

After stealing some toast from the table and shaking hundreds and thousands on it before his headspace enveloped him, Hyunjin grabbed his dummy (cause I'm an Aussie), bottle and plushie named Snow:

Hyunjin had especially picked this plushie when SKZ went shopping because in little space, he wanted a plushie that looked as if it was listening to him. And in little space, Hyunjin talked to his plushie. A lot.

(After all that stuff you readers never asked for)

Hyunjin sat up and pouted. He wanted to be cuddled. Hyunjin could never live a day without a hug. And so he crawled towards the threshold of the livingroom on a mission to find at least one person to pick him up and hug the living daylights out of him. (OK, I might have exaggerated a little bit but Hyunjin did want to be hugged by someone.)

Hyunjin shoved his dummy into his mouth and crawled down the hallway, leaving his plushie and his blanket behind. Pushing open the door to Chan's in-dorm work space, Hyunjin looked around to see if he could see the leader anywhere. Eventually forced to stand on two feet to see above the bed, Hyunjin finally spotted Chan at his desk.

He was about to crawl over to him but the look of frustration on Chan's face made him hestitate.

"Goddamn it! Fuck all this!" Hyunjin jumped as he witnessed Chan suddenly slam his hands on the desk and throw his headphones across the room, making a dent in the wall as he did so. Whimpering silently, Hyunjin quietly exited the room. He hadn't seen Chan this frustrated since pre-debut. He didn't like it.

Trying to forget the facial expression Chan had before, Hyunjin went on a quest to the kitchen where he was sure he had seen Felix last. And indeed he was right. It was just that Hyunjin didn't expect Felix to be screeching and a laughing Seungmin holding a flaming pan away from his body to be with him.

Felix screamed as the flames sparked higher. Seungmin just laughed and held the pan further away. Hyunjin wondered how the fuck did the fire alarm not ring. The fire alarm didn't ring. Unsurprisingly, no one had bothered to put the batteries in the damn thing beforehand.