XII

You tip the chair you're sitting on, wobbling a little as you balance yourself on top, head thrown back with your hands hanging low, feet on top of the bed in front of you. Staring at the ceiling, you sigh.

"This is getting boring."

Taking your gun on the table, you play with it for a bit, twirling the heavy weapon on your hand before catching it in your hands, pressing the muzzle of the gun to your temple. A smile slowly creeps its way to your lips, the cold feeling of the muzzle against your skin sending tingles in your spine.

Slowly.

Ever so slowly.

You start pressing down on the trigger.

Your eyes are slowly closing as you anticipate the 'click'.

But then, your chair gets pulled back, your arm is in someone's grip while they try to rip the gun out of your hold.

Irritated, you open your eyes, a glare thrown at the person who's still trying to take the gun away from you. "What the fuck are you doing Takemicchi?" Snatching your arm away from him, you stand up from your chair, towering over the dishevelled male as he continues to stare at you. You noticed the way his skin is paler than usual, whether it be because he just got shot a few hours ago or because of the gun in your hand, you're not sure. Either way, it reminds you of the way he was always so nervous 12 years ago.

"Don't do it, Y/N-san, please."

Quirking an eyebrow at his words, a playful smirk makes its way to your lips. "Oh? You thought I was going to shoot myself?" You laugh as you watch him nod. "Like this?" In a second, the gun is back to your temple.

You hear him scream as you pull the trigger.

~~~~~

Standing outside of the tattoo shop, you crane your neck to the side, watching as the others crowded behind you and Mikey. "This is the place?" Mikey asks you, hand on your waist like how he usually does while Sanzu takes it upon himself to knock on the door.

The midnight breeze makes your hair sway as you hum at what Mikey said. Looking up at the sign, you admire the design, 'Crimson Lily', the sign reads. Nostalgia clouds your mind as you inhale the smoke coming from your cigarette.

"Boss, come in." Sanzu opens the door for you and Mikey.

Walking inside, you're met with a familiar scent, the perfume now mixing with green soap. Seeing the familiar looking woman sit on the couch, you smile at her to which she returns.

"Little cutie, didn't expect for you to be the one to set an appointment for the rest of the night." The short-haired woman stands, showcasing the number of tattoos across her arms and thighs. Her shorts give you a peek at a long vine tattoo climbing up her thigh. "Did you tell Kenny where you two are?"

The name makes you grimace, the look on your face along with Mikey's quickly shuts her up as she finally starts readying her equipment.

"Now, who's going to go first?"

~~~~~

It took quite awhile for everyone to be finished with their tattoos, Ahmya making sure to perfectly copy the design that you provided earlier. Now, it's your turn. The others have mostly gone home, the only ones still with you were Mikey, Sanzu and Takeomi. "Now, little cutie, where do you want to get it? Want it on the nape as well? Neck?"

Sitting yourself on the plush chair, you fix your hair before taking your shirt off, marked skin glistening under the lights as you show her where you want it, fingers trailing on your skin between your breasts.