65

|Vladimir's POV|

Four years. These bastards kept me in this fucking cell, tied with chains for four damned years. Every day, those two son of bitches, Alessio and Enzo would come and torture the hell out of me but they wouldn't kill me. 

They would keep me alive. I didn't know why but they wouldn't kill me even when I begged them to. I struggled, trying to get out of these chains. I knew it was useless but I still tried just for the fun of disappointment.

So yeah, my life was fucked up for sure. I gave up all hope of getting out of this hellhole.

I was thinking of my so called daughter, the famous Don of the Italian Mafia and the world's best sniper who was now the leader of the Russian Mafia.  It was because of them that I was in this shitty place.

Alessio bloody Romano. That dickhead stole my whole fucking life from me. He took my empire, my company, my status and my freedom. If I ever get out of this place, I promise I'll paint my room with his blood.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of heels clicking on the ground.

"W-Who's t-there?" I stuttered, obviously scared. That tend to happen when you've been locked up and tortured everyday for years. I tried to look at the entrance but it was dark so I could only see the figure of a woman.

She had a knife in her hand and keys in her other hand. How I knew? Well, they were silver so they were shining slightly.

"W-Wh-who—" I gulped, composing myself, "Who are you?"

"Oh I must say I'm hurt" she fake gasped as my eyes widened, recognizing the voice instantly. It was my precious daughter, Lea. The last person I wanted to see again.

I thought she was gone four years ago but guess I was wrong. She was back and she probably came to torture me
Who was I kidding? Probably? She definitely came to torture me or maybe even kill me.

Maybe that was why Enzo and Alessio wouldn't agree to kill me. They were saving me for her. They wanted Lea to do the job, they wanted her to kill me.

"Missed me?" She asked, approaching me slowly with a menacing grin on her face. She was playing with the knife in her hand, twirling it in her fingers. "You know...I thought you were dead."

"I thought I'll be dead too." I replied, sighing. She only smirked in response, "So, are you happy to see me again?"

"Just kill me already" I said, my voice void of any emotion. I was tired of everyone, of everything.

"Kill you?" She repeated with a hint of amusement in her voice, "Kill you? God, no. I'm not here to kill you."

"Y-You're not here to kill me?" I furrowed my brows confusion clear on my face. Why wouldn't she kill me?

"No" she replied with a shake of her head, "Why would you think that?"

I frowned, even more confused than ever. "Because I ruined your life? I killed your fath— step father. I—"

"Well you only killed my father but then I found out he wasn't really my father so yeah, you didn't really do much harm."

"Are you high?" I asked the first question that popped into my mind. That woman couldn't be my daughter.

She chuckled, "No. I came here to free you, dad. What do you say? How about some Father-daughter duo? We take down Enzo then we take over the Italian Mafia then the Russian...you in?"

What? Was she serious? Who cares? She was offering me a great opportunity. Freedom, power as well as family.

I instantly nodded my head with a grin plastered on my face, "Of course." I showed her my chained wrists, "Free me. We'll conquer the world together, daughter." I smirked which she returned.

"Sure thing, dad." She then walked forward, ready to unchain me. I was grinning. Just when I thought I was doomed, when I lost all hope on life, when I was ready to die, my daughter came and was ready to give me a chance.

We were going to take down the Italian mafia as well as the Russians and become the most powerful human on earth.

Perfect.

➷➷➷➷➷