27

I was getting ready for that party that Enzo asked me to accompany him as his 'date' few weeks ago. It was six in the evening and we were at Enzo's mansion. It's been a few days since Alessio got shot and I got strangled. One month or so has gone by since I came in this place.

I groaned when I remembered that I had to wait two more months before I could finally go home. Hopefully, I'll be able to take down Vladimir and have my revenge before I return home.

Ever since what happened to my parents, I've consecrated my entire existence in avenging them. I've trained, made myself stronger just so that I could avenge them. I've never once did something for myself - something that I liked. As for my birthday, I've never celebrated it. The last birthday party I've had was when my parents were still alive. We celebrated my sixteenth;  there was no guests, only with my parents since Alessio was out of country.

We didn't have a party. We never had a birthday party, neither me nor Alessio because people didn't even know that we existed. Dad hid mine and Alessio's existence from the world. For the world, the Romanos never had children. Which is why Vladimir wasn't looking for me or Alessio, he had no idea know that we existed.

I wore my long black strapless dress along with my high heels which were both given to me by you guessed who. I hid my knife underneath my dress- you're never too careful. I let my hair loose before applying my make-up. I didn't wear much makeup, it made me feel suffocated. When I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror.

The black dress fitted me perfectly along with the heels. It was a perfect match. I concealed my tattoo before going downstairs. Enzo was standing in front of the stairs, looking absolutely stunning and hot- in his black suit. 

Well would you look at that? We are matching. 
Why am I not surprised?

He stared at me from top to bottom before nodding approvingly. I didn't need his approval but whatever. He didn't compliment me, not that I was expecting one from him.

"Let's go" He said and walked away, with me following him. Rude much?

"Where's Bella and the others?" I asked, as I couldn't see neither of them coming with us.

"Change of plans" was his only response. What did that even mean? That we were going alone?

"So they're coming or not?" I asked, wanting an actual answer.

"No"

Wasn't so hard now was it?

We both got into the car and he started driving. After what felt like hours, he finally pulled the car to a stop but he didn't get out nor did I, I was waiting for him.

"I need you to listen to me, Lea." He spoke, it was the first time that he actually called me by name name- not real name but it was still my name- short form for my name, actually.

"I'm listening"

"There are going to be a lot of dangerous people in there." He started, his voice emotionless but serious. "I want you to stay close to me, no matter what. Can you do that?"

"I'll see if I have glue so that I can stick myself to yo—" I mumbled only to be cut off by him.

"I'm fucking serious right now!" He snapped making me roll my eyes. His hand which was still on the wheel tightened. "For once, listen to me and do as I say."

I nodded, understanding that he was indeed serious so I became serious too. If there was going to be dangerous people there, I had to be careful. Not that was scared but anything could happen anytime.

"If anything happens to you- Sean will most likely break the alliance and I cannot let that happen."  He said, staring right in my eyes.

Of course...it's the alliance. It's always the alliance...

I only nodded my head in response. Then we both got out of the car and headed towards the huge yacht. I had no idea that the party was being held in a yacht.

Enzo surprised me when he took my hand in his as were walking towards the yacht but I didn't say anything. I kinda loved how my hand fitted perfectly in his. We received many curious eyes when we got on the yacht. But neither of us cared. I mean...

When have we ever?

➷➷➷➷➷