72

|Alessio's POV|

At that moment, I could think of only one person responsible.

Bianca.

I knew it was too easy when she just left without doing anything. That wasn't the Bianca I knew and loathed.

I wiped my hands before calling Enzo who answered instantly, "What's up?"

"Your son's been kidnapped." I announced, while grabbing my keys, "Inform lea, I'm on my way." Then I disconnected the call.

**

|Enzo's POV|

"What?" Lea asked, tears forming in her eyes. I just informed her about what Alessio told me. "You're kidding, right?"

I shook my head. Alessio sounded serious over the phone and he wouldn't joke about something like that.

"Oh my god..." she breathed out, looking at me through her teary eyes, "Who would do that?" I sighed, before pulling her in my embrace, "It will be okay. He'll be fine, I promise."

How the fuck could this happen? Where were the damn bodyguards?

"Let's go to the main house." I said, standing up. I held her hands and we both went outside before getting in the car. We went straight to the main house.

Everyone were there, my parents, siblings, Dominic, Dante and even Alessio. They all had a mortified expression on their faces. Alessio stood up and pulled his sister for a hug. No words were exchanged, only comfort.

"Where are the bodyguards who came with you?" I asked my voice coming out emotionless. My son's life was on line. Whoever took him signed his fucking death contract by messing with the future Don of the Italian Mafia.

Alessio then walked away, confusing everyone in the room including me. Seconds later, he came back pulling three men with a chain. He was pulling them like they were dogs. That man was crazy.

"These fuckers were the ones who were supposed to be ensuring Nick's safety." Alessio said and stood still, making the three men stand still also. They had their hands chained and their heads were facing the ground.

"Where were you when he was taken away?" I asked, approaching them. One of them raised his head and looked at me, "W-We d-didnt see. Th-there was a c-crowd."

"You didn't see?" I clenched my jaw, "Are you fucking blind? It's your Job to keep an eye on people. Cazzo." I ran a hand through my hairs in frustration, "Alessio, take care of them."
[Fuck.]

Alessio grinned, "con piacere. I'll deal with them once Nick's found."
[With pleasure.]

"I'm sorry..." Mom apologized, "We should've been more careful."

"Damn right you should!" Lea snapped, "This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. I didn't want my son to have to constantly be in danger...to fear for his life..."

They seemed taken aback by her outburst. Her eyes widened as if she just realized what she said, "I'm sorry." Her tone was anything but apologetic.

"It's fine. We understand." Dad assured, "We really should have been careful. We are sorry." Lea sighed, looking at me as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I know who did it." Alessio spoke up, "It's Bianca."

What?

"How do you know?" Arabella asked, furrowing her brows in curiosity. Alessio took a deep breath before explaining, "It makes sense. She loves Enzo. She's been waiting to become his wife and the Donna of the Italian mafia for years now. Then suddenly, Lea comes with his child and she's forced out of picture. I mean, if I was her, I would have killed you all on the spot so yeah, it's definitely her."

"Have someone find her location." I ordered Dante who nodded and left instantly to do the work.

"Bianca is stupid. I think she's at her house." Alessio's eyes flickered to Lea and I then he smirked. Why the hell was he smirking?

'My ship is resurfacing' he mouthed making me roll my eyes. It wasn't the time for that.

Minutes later, Dante came back, breathing heavily, "She's at her house."

"Like I said, she's stupid." Alessio mumbled.

|Azalea's POV|

Bianca is a dead bitch. She dared to kidnap my Nick just because of her obsession with m— Enzo. How fucking dare she? Clearly, that woman has a death wish.

"Let's go" I said to Enzo before leaving the house with him following me behind. I had a woman to assassinate.  I will kill her in the worst ways possible.

While we were on our way to Bianca's house, I was thinking of all the ways I could make her suffer.

First, I would cut off her hands.
Second, stab her with her own fake long nails. Third, cut her skin open. Fourth, remove her eyeballs. Fifth, make her choke on one of them. Sixth, have someone put the other one in her asshole. Seventh, remove ears.
If she happened to still be alive after I've done all the above, then I would slit her throat.

Enzo pulled over the car in front of a huge mansion. We instantly got out, slamming the door shut before making our way inside her house, not caring to knock.

➷➷➷➷➷