The Last Chapter

'O.M.G Mom, it's a mess.....

Jeongguk says roaming his eyes all over the messed up kitchen, with  flours, baking powders and many more splattered all over the kitchen.....

He just came to the Kitchen to find his husband. He didn't got to kiss his baby since the very morning because he has been busy with his lawyer discussing about how to sue the mental hospital. And guess what The hospital will be sued in just within 1 week more. He is happy finally he can give his baby a little bit of justice... 
Sigh*

Btw, Talking about his baby where is he???

Wait!!!!!

'Woh woh... My babyyyy...what happened to you..chuckle* Did you showered with white powder today Hmm???'

Taehyung is standing at the kitchen while looking like a white zombie. He seems surprised and nervous.

Giving  very curious eyes to his baby's all cute with his messy get up Jeongguk approach him to feel him closely...

Mrs. Jeon and Jisung was standing there while face palming... their plans were about to get spoiled.

'Woh woh.. Is my Baby baking here Hmm???? Are you making cake Tae?'

Receiving the Question Taehyung couldn't hold his tears anymore and bursted out crying...

He is in fully defeated state...he has been planning for a beautiful surprise but only to get spoiled by his bunny coconut husband.

Surprise for???

Obviously,

Today is 1st September, Taehyung's handsome hubby Jeongguk's birthday. Aahh how much Jeongguk hated this day until he get a beautiful reason  to treasure it. The reason is obviously Taehyung, his baby. How so?

Because this is the precious day when he first encounter with the beautiful gift of his life for his life, his Tae. Well at that moment he didn't know how to treasure it but now he will do anything to make his baby only happy.

************************************

A little bit of flashback which should be known by you before you get into further:

It's been 5 months since Jeongguk got back to his Tae from that Hospital episode, in these days many things happened like:
Case reported to the court that The Busan Mental hospital should be adjourned.

Siya got life time sentence. But out of depression she took her life inside of the prison.

Taehyung too has been recovering but his bubbly and naughty self has vanished somewhere... he just make a little conversation with his family.....most of the time stays silent.....but yet the happiest thing is that in just one month he got his recognition back.. now he can call anyone with their names...

yet the mournful moment they faced when, they had to witness, Jinah's death.

She took her last breath, while getting showered with various kisses by her son while telling her how much he love her....