chapter 57

'Taetae please take care of yourself okay? We will meet again soon..(smile)'

Doctor Hoseok said to Tae, ruffling his hair.

Both the Kim brother is getting ready for going home...

'But you are meanie (pout)...'

'Oh why ?'

'You gave me that...'
Taehyung points towards the used up injection in the dustbin.

'Oh that was important... boy...'

'You are a meanie (pout)'

'Okay next time I will give you Icecream...'

'You are a meanie (pout)'

'Sigh* ...

'Tae, bub.. say thank you to your doctor Hyung hmm...'

'But he is a mean-

'Taeee (soft glare*)..'

'(Pout*) thank you Hyung...'

'That's not important Taetae.. you should be most careful with your health otherwise I don't wanna see Jeon Jeongguk's wrath.'

'Hahahhahahhaa..kuku is scary..kikikkkkkii...'

'Ok ok.
Doctor Hoseok we are leaving, it's that... umm.. please inform me anything...'

Seokjin says trying his best not to cry infront of his brother.

'Sure Hyung...by Taetae...'

.
.
.
.
.

At the car:

'Joonie I talked to Kuku..  he said he will bring me home at evening...'

'Kuku? Bub I didn't bring your phone then how...?'

'Aniii Jacky came to visit me...kikikiki..'

'Jacky? You mean Jackson the one always sticks with Jeongguk.?'

'Yaaaaaaaahhhhh..(cough* cough*)

'Hey bub.. don't shout you are still not recovered yet..'

Seokjin said caressing his back.

Jackson came.. then where is he? Is Jeongguk spying on us? How did he know? I seriously have to meet him in the evening,  I hope he won't leave my Taetae after get to know the truth... I am just insecure... they are rich they can definitely change attitudes.... over that I never have faith on this boy too-

Seokjin's Voice got cut miserably by a sudden break.

'Ouch...BOBOOOOO....(cough*) Jini bobo got hurt... eeeeeeeeeee...'

'Baby shh shh....something is wrong...
.
Umm is everything okay sir?'

Seokjin asks the driver...he is freaking out internally... because there is a huge crowd of men standing in front of their car...

'I don't know something is wrong they are saying to stop...what to do..'

'Please please don't open the door....'

Seokjin says bringing Tae even more closer hugging him tightly...

'Will they hurt us Jini?'

'I don't know please stay with me baby..don't go..'

'I will protect you Jini...don't worry...'

HEYYY COME OUT OF THE FREAKING CAR....

Taehyung got heavily startled by their shout...
He clutched his Bobo even more to protect him..

there was no one the road only and huge jungle. The driver thought he can bring the brothers safely with the shortcut way.....

Seokjin is freaking out even more now......

They are stabbing their car glass violently...

'Jini I am scared they are meanie...'

'Tae... c-all Jeongguk....right now...'

He said while giving him the phone...
Whereas trying to protest the invaders..

.
.
.
Ringgggggggg...

'Yes Hyung... did you meet Jac-

'Kuku...sniff*

'Yes bub are you crying?'

'They are meanie... they are breaking the glass...AAAAHHHH...they are meanie..THEY STABBED THE DRIVER UNCLE KUKU...HELP ME....'

'TAEEEEEE, WHERE ARE YOU... JACK IS THERE? FREAKING TAEEEE....
JACK..HYUNG....HELLOWWWW TAEEEEEEE...'

Tuttttttttt..

-wow... smart Already calling your hero Hmm? Hahahahaha...oh hello Jeon?

'DON'T TOUCH MY HYUNG I WILL KILL YOU MEANIE...'

Taehyung shouted the guy.trying pull Seokjin towards him.... who is dragging out Seokjin...who is already fainted by injection....

'Hahhahahhaha guys look... he will kill us... Hahahahaha.. HEYYY DESTROY THE PHONE ITS IRRITATING ME...'

The man shouted looking at the phone who is constantly ringing by Jeongguk's call..
.
.
Now let's go boy... you have a special place to stay from now on...Hahahahaha...don't worry they will lowe you...INJECT HIM...'

'LE-AVE ME..JI-NI..IS HURT...'

'Tsh tsh tsh.. you know what we don't care Hahahahaha...'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With Jeongguk:

'FUCK FUCK FUCK....PICK UP JACKSON....'

Jeongguk constantly Calling Jackson while running towards his car followed by His guards...

.
.
.

'Oh thank god Jack you pick up how is My Tae....'

'Yes kook sorry I was in bathroom-'

'BATHROOM? FREAKING WHERE IS TAE THEN? I TOLD YOU TO BRING HIM HOME...'

'Yaaaahh don't shout boy.. they are in the hospital room.. I was about to go-

'FUCK YOU JACK... I BELIEVED IN YOU... FREAKING SOMETHING IS WRONG....TAEHYUNG IS IN DANGER .. GOOOOOO FIND MY TAE.. OTHERWISE DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE......I DON'T WANNA KILL YOU....'

'Koo-

Tutttttttttt

Jackson again about to run upstairs..to find the situation.... his phone...ring

'Hey Bin(jeongguk's private body guard who has been following The Kim brothers)'

'Sir its serious... some one misguided us and we are now lost track with Kim's...'

'Lost track? Aren't they in the hospital?'

'No they left half an hour back-'

'FUCK.... FUCK...BIN .... WHERE DID YOU LOST THEM ... WHERE YOU LAST SAW THEM....?'

Jackson shouted running towards the car.... the hospital people are looking at him weirdly....

'Sir I guess they took the shortcut way through the jungle... we are going there... you should c-'

Tuttttttt...

'FUCK FUCK.... HOW CAN I BE IRRESPONSIBLE..... WHO THE FUCK CAN HURT TAEHYUNG? FUCK... STAY SAFE BROTHER....'