chapter 35

'IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE....HAH...AUNTY?
THAT I WOULD LAUGH OVER IT INSTEAD OF SHOUTING HAH...JOONIE...TELL ME....WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW ????'

Seokjin snapped at his husband and everyone present there at the moment...

Namjoon is just maintaing a very calm posture. He is hurt too after getting to know the truth but things are way too difficult to makebit perfect now.

For Namjoon, what happened can't be change now by arguing right? They don't have any super power to go back to the past and make everything right from the start. He just want a proper answer and a solution which is never possible if his husband dont calm down any time soon. It will only bring massacre...

Well about Seokjin when it comes  to his brother he really can kill anyone without thinking about consequences

What should we can expect? after what he heard just now.. made his whole world stop in a swap second. He trusted Mrs. Jeon with his life his brother but only to get slapped by a betrayal?

Mrs.jeon really feeling ashamed now... she has no courage to even look at Seokjin.  She never thought that this day would come this soon. But must had to come right? She can't blame anyone but herself now ..
She spoiled everything only to make everything perfect.

.. They have been sitting in their living room for 3 hours now...
After the discharge of Jeongguk they didn't waste a moment and thought to clear everything.

'WHY YOU SILENT NOW HA...NO WORDS COMING OUT? DIDN'T YOU PLANNED THIS TOO AUNTY WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING CAUGHT?'

'Jinii please .... calm down .. in this way we are hurting Tae more.'

Namjoon says massaging his scalp looking at Taehyung....

Who is crying silently sitting on Jeongguk's lap hugging tightly. Taehyung is scared after getting the news ....what if His Kuku now leave him? Will he love more that girl then him? Now he find his new baby, won't he not gonna feed him, cuddle him, to the sleep.

lots of insecurities running on his brain now....whereas Jeongguk's silence is not helping him at all....

Jeongguk himself is in lost then how he will console others? Hell it's been always like this whenever happiness knocks on his Fate only to get kicked out by reality.

He now only waiting for Jinah to come with his baby...

he maybe 2 years older now.. how he missed his childhood....is Jinah taking proper care of him? Are they facing any problem....where are they .... are they reached yet? It's been many hours they should reach by now right?......

A thousands of questions occurring inside of his brain.. he literally forget for a moment that what is actually happening infront of him right now...

Taehyung is sitting facing his husband  with soaking eyes who has no reaction about what what his brother just said...
Instead he is only looks happy?
Is his Kuku really will be happy if he leave?

His inner turmoils got interrupted by his brother again..

'TAE, DIDN'T YOU LISTEN I SAID COME HERE RIGHT NOW.... I DON'T WANT YOU TO STAY HERE MORE....'

Taehyung just shooked his head rapidly only looking at Jeongguk with a hope that he would at least say something more like stop from going...but seems like Jeongguk is not in this world.

'Seokjinie please try to understand son... curse me anything with your heart but please don't punish them ... they are so attached to each other... your decision will break them both.'