chapter 50

A/N: hii peaches,
guess what, I wanted a distraction to my pain and there is nothing except for writing....that's why here I am❤
Then let's read further and sway together;)

************************************

'Babyy wake upppp....'

This is Jeongguk waking up his baby husband smoothly, giving his soft lips smooches in between...but not inside of their bedroom. Actually Tae slept with Jisung last night after arguing with his husband, plus...cough* cough* their private session.

Now both the Jeon Jeongguk's baby husband and baby child is sleeping like some starfish on Jisung's bed. And trust me Jeongguk didn't sleep for a second last night, Taehyung is now an addiction for him, he can't even get into his dreamland alone. He always needs the reassuring scent and warm of his baby to get that bliss. Still he couldn't gather any courage to go and sleep with them. Because he still somehow feel irritated that Taehyung had to see him with Jinah. Although he got the forgiveness from his husband but still somewhere inside of his body he is still cringing, he can be anything but a cheater.
He hates cheaters.
Now he is suffering from 15/16 meter distance relationship with his husband. Both are in different rooms.
Ahahhahaha.

That's why in the very morning he couldn't wait any more longer instantly ran towards his babies to get a glimpse of their visuals. But nooo. His both babies have no tension for the world. Sleeping like gummy bears.

'Wake uppp...'
Jeongguk again whispered into Taehyung's ear. He don't wanna wake Jisung. Well he would never want such scene to vanish he would probably sit there and enjoy the view silently....but he had to because Taehyung has an exhibition today he need to get ready.

'Babyyyy....'
This he shakes the others body softly again giving him a pack.

'Kuuu...-
Taehyung says scratching his hands and legs ... like a cute baby he is.

'Get up.. we have only few hours..'

'Why Kuku? I want to sweep...'

'Chukle* baby you have an exhibition tod-'

'OMG KU-

'Shhhhhhhhh.... He will wake...'

Jeongguk stopped Taehyung placing his hand over others mouth while pointing at Jisung.

'Omg... this starfish is still with me???...(drama queen) uff I am tired of this boy..... always sticks with me...tsh tsh tsh..eye roll*

'Chukle* you are acting like a mother with 5 children baby...hahah..'

Taehyung just pouted crossing his hands..

'Hahaha... now now .. come.. I've to make you prepare for today my big baby...'

With that Jeongguk take his pouting baby into his arm and silently left the room.. not before pampering kisses to Jisung's cheeks by his both the father.

************************************

Inside of the bedroom of Taekook:

'Kuku Yaahh Its enough....'

Taehyung says scrunching his cute nose.

Jeongguk is combing his husband's soft hair and making different arts using cute clutches.

Taehyung is fading up sitting in one place for like an hour.

For Jeongguk he wants to show people how cute of a husband he has.