Chapter 11

Once we got to my room, Bucky and Steve slipped in the door and Bucky closed it, locking it. I smiled as Steve had his eyes on me. I could feel the lust in the room. My core clenching at the thought of what will be happening in only minutes. Bucky turned to face us, a grin on his face.

Steve walked the distance to me, grabbing my hips firmly and yanking me into his chest. His lips pressing into mine hard, moving instantly on contact. I smiled slightly and responded quickly, moving with his smooth warm lips with my own. When he tried to push his tongue past my lips I shook my head defiantly making him growl. His hands squeezed my sides slightly, trying to get me to open my mouth for him.

That's when I felt Bucky's lips make contact with my neck, his teeth grazing against the skin causing goosebumps to pop up all over. I moaned, making my mouth open partially, just enough for Steve to push his tongue through. Dancing with my own tongue as I moaned against him. Bucky pushed his body into mine, forcing me to move closer to Steve, I was sandwiched between them tightly. Their hard-ons very noticeable against me. And I have to admit, they were huge. I wondered if it was from the serum they had injected all those years ago or if they were born with it that way.

I pulled back slightly from Steve, making him groan from lost of contact. But it didn't last long as I laced my fingers into his hair, gripping it and making him tilt his head so I could kiss along his jaw line and down his neck. I turned slightly so I could lace my other hand with Bucky's hair, pulling his lips to my own. I was trying to get a taste of them both. Steve gripped my hips tightly as he pried me away from Bucky, lifting me up and throwing me onto the bed making me squeal and giggle at impact.

I looked up at my men through my eyelashes as I grabbed the end of my saree, unwrapping it from my body and pulling the top off. Steve and Bucky's steel and blue eyes trailing down to examine my top half. Their eyes darkening from the view.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare? Or are you going to touch me?" I asked in a sarcastic way. Bucky snapped his eyes at me, Steve doing the same. But Steve was the one to react more.

"What if we want to just stare at you all day?" He asked in a sweet tone, a bit of mischief in his eyes. Bucky smirked at Steve's words. They were toying with me. Well, three can play at that game.

"Then I guess I'll have to make it worth your while, won't I?" I teased, they looked confused for a moment as I laid back, bringing my skirt up slowly, showing my tanned olive legs to them. I kept my eyes on them as I pulled it to my mid-drif, my fingers crawling to my laced panties. Steve's eyes followed my hand as did Bucky's. Their breath hitching as I pressed my index and middle finger to my panty covered core, moving in circles slowly. A moan slipping through my lips lowly. I stared at the two soldiers in front of me, seeing their cocks twitch in their pants as I move my panties to the side. My fingers slowly sliding up my warm wet slit, getting my fingers nice and wet with my juices to bring them to my swollen clit. Moaning as I rubbing it in soft slow circles.

"Is this the view you wish for?" I asked in a low lust filled voice. Steve visibly swallowed, snapping his eyes to mine. Bucky kept his eyes trained on my fingers, watching them slide back up my slit before I pushed them into me, arching my back in pleasure and letting a moan slip past my lips. That's when a thought came to mind. Steve wanted to watch, but from the looks of it, Bucky wanted to help me. I pulled my fingers away from my core, holding them out to Bucky. He didn't even hesitate kneeling on the bed between my legs, bringing his lips to encircle my fingers, sucking my arousal off of them. His eyes closed and a groan left his throat at the taste of me on his tongue.