Chapter 13

I fought against Nat two more times, she knocked me down once and I got the better of her twice in total. Clint was a bad sport when he lost the only time I fought him. Said he was better with shooting things than hand to hand combat. Tony refused to fight without his suit, which made Steve laugh about something, I didn't really catch on. Sam fought me once, but tapped out when I went invisible. Said he could take me if he had Redwing with him. Not that I know what a redwing is.

Thor still wasn't back from retrieving Loki which apparently is his adoptive brother. Peter refused to fight me saying he didn't want to accidently hurt me. Tony said he probably didn't want to commit treason by hurting the Queen. I laughed at that and said it was okay. He's apparently really strong.

Falan refused to fight his Queen. The few soldiers he had here were training off to the side of the room, mostly hand to hand combat. We had to prepare everyone. This will be a big battle, probably a war for the history books.

I looked to Steve and Bucky. I still wanted to practice, but they had already said something about not wanting to hurt their soulmate.

"Please..." I pleaded with my best puppy eyes. I thought Bucky would be the one to break, but shockingly, Steve broke and stepped towards me.

"Fine, Darlin. But no invisibility." He told me sternly. I pouted more.

"But that's my best skill!" I whined playfully. He laughed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Then you should practice your other abilities." He said and stood in front of me, staring down at me. I leaned into him slightly.

"That's fine. I'll still beat your ass." I smirked playfully with a wink. His eyebrows raised as he grabbed my arm and forced me to turn around and forced it into my back. A gasp escaped my lips as I tried to get him off of me.

"Language." He whispered into my ear lowly. Shivers went down my spine feeling his warm breath brushing my ear. He released me and backed up as I turned towards him. Narrowing my eyes I blocked his fist from my side, holding his hand as I used it to steady myself for a flip, kicking him in the chest as I released him. Steve fell back shocked. I smiled at him innocently.

"Well Shit." I mocked him. His smiled dropped and he narrowed his eyes at me. I was openly provoking him. Would I regret it? Probably. But this is going to be so much fun.

Steve stood up and came at me, throwing his fists out, not to hurt me but to knock me down. I kept blocking them not getting a chance to throw anymore hits. He was moving too fast, I couldn't keep up as his fist smacked me in the face causing plenty of people to gasp. My eyes widened at him. Shocked. It didn't hurt a lot, I mean yeah, he can throw a punch. But he tried to pull back before it hit me, he just didn't stop it completely.

"Oh my god, Danny. I am so sorry." He quickly grabbed me trying to look at my face. I pushed him away, a look of hurt on his face.

"It's okay, Steve. We are sparring. I can handle a punch." I told him, trying to get him to calm down. I could tell he was freaking out. I grabbed him and kissed him, making him stop freaking. Pulling away I looked at him. "It's okay. Now stop acting like I'm your soulmate and fight me." I demanded. He looked against it, but nodded.

"Fine. But try using your powers on me. You haven't blasted me or anything." I gave him a look. "I'm serious." I sighed and nodded.

I went at him again as he blocked my fist, but I threw him off by blasting a force out of my fist making him slide back.

"That's my girl." He encouraged with a smirk and ran at me. I blocked his hits, pushing him back here and there with my blasts. Tony ended up throwing Steve his shield to help him a bit, but that just gave me more of a target for my blasts.