Chapter 6

As we went into my bedroom, Bucky closed the door and locked it, turning to look at me with an evil glint in his eyes. I tilted my head to the side at him.

"What are you planning, Sergeant?" I asked him, a hint of nervousness in my voice. He gave me an innocent look. But his steal grey eyes held the mischief within. I backed up, keeping my eyes on him as he stepped towards me. I glanced around and kept backing up. I had no where to go, he had me cornered.

"What's wrong, Doll?" Bucky asked calmly, his head tilting to the side a little. I squealed as he took a bigger step towards me and grabbed me by the waist. I let out a laugh as he pulled me to him and let his fingers dance along my sides. I squirmed around, trying to get out of his grasp. My hands went out to grab his arms, trying to push him away from me. But I froze as he did as well. One of my hands on a squishy arm, but the other was met with a much harder arm. What the? Bucky removed his hands from me and stepped back from me quickly. The smile that met his eyes faded instantly.

I stepped towards him, giving him a look when he went to back up again. Taking his arm and pushed his sleeve up gently. I thought I would just be met with his arm but I wasn't. A shiny black and silver metal was in my hands. I traced the lines on it as I gazed at it curiously. I even tried to push his sleeve up more. I needed to know how far up it went, but his flesh hand grabbed my hands. My eyes looked up to his, pain and fear was swirling in his grey eyes.

"Bucky...What happened to you?" I asked, my voice gentle and smooth. Trying to keep it calm so he doesn't think I'm disgusted, which I am not. He shook his head at me.

"I have a past, Daneen." I flinched hearing him say my actual first name. This is serious. What happened to him? He must have seen my curiosity, cause he sighed. "I don't want you to see me like that." I grabbed his metal hand, making his eyes look at mine.

"Bucky, your past is in the past. It won't change how I see you. Your my soulmate. But even if you weren't, I still can't see you for being dark and evil. All I see when I see you," I tilted my head, observing him with a soft smile running across my lips. "All I see when I look at you is a real life Yogi Bear. You love food and you are just so huggable." He gave me a confused look at the mention of the gluttony bear. "It's a bear that goes around stealing picnic baskets with a smaller bear named booboo." I explained. I don't watch television, but even I had heard of the famous bear duo. He chuckled with a shake of his head which made my smile spread more. "You don't need to tell me your past yet, but I hope eventually you feel comfortable enough to tell me." I said softly, pulling him into me for a big hug.

I could feel him relax into my touch, his face moving into the crook of my neck and his arms wrapping around me. I inhaled his scent, lavender and pine trespassed my senses with a hint of citrus. It was so calming, I could literally fall asleep just smelling him. I moved closer to him, trying to embrace the warmth he provided, but froze when I felt his lips press softly to my neck. A shiver ran down my spine as he placed an open mouth kiss right above my pulse, his teeth grazing my skin softly. A small whine escaped my lips making him smirk against my skin.

"B-buccckkkkkky!!" I whined at him as he bit my neck and pulled gently. He pulled back from my neck with a light laugh. His eyes held amusement and lust in them.

"I was just getting a small taste." He said with a wink and a smirk spreading across his mouth. I could feel the heat spreading up the back of my neck to my ears and cheeks. I met his eyes as I let an innocent smile grace my lips, making him look at me in confusion.

"If you wanted a taste, all you had to do was ask, Sargent." I whispered and brought my hands up to his neck, moving them to the back of his head and grabbing his hair tightly. In a swift movement I pull his face to mine, pressing my lips to his. His body went stiff in shock as I let my lips move against his soft ones, waiting for him to respond. It didn't take long for him to kiss me back, his lips pressing harder to mine in excitement. I felt his tongue slide across my lip and try to push its way past. I let out a sigh and let him in without a fight. I could taste the Chicken from dinner on his tongue still.