21. Fake

(YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THAT SONG NOW CAUSE MAYBE IT IS RELATED TO JISOO AND JENNIE)

Jisoo's POV

Suddenly, Taehyung wiped my mouth, i was so shocked.

I even saw Jungkook glaring at him, is he jealous or something? I'm so confused right now.

And, by the way, i'd rather having a date with Jungkook than Tae.

Why? Because all i know is only Jungkook, me and Tae? We're just friends. I mean, i'm his fake girlfriend.

I only do this because of my family, but, since my family is pretty rich now, i think i can break up with him.

Yeah of course, thank god Jungkook's parents gave us a money so that we can live happily, no need to worries.

Then, i saw Jungkook wiped Jennie's mouth, what the hell?

Well, silly me, they are dating, so they can do that sweet things, in front of us.

Yep, it's the double date, with Jenkook, such a nightmare.

Jennie was eating so happily after he did that, i rolled my eyes and then start eating slowly, glaring at her.

Sadly, she didn't notice, ugh, i hope i never met them in my life, i mean, i don't want to meet Tae and Jennie in my life.

I just want Jungkook.

'The heck, are you going nuts?! Did i just say i want him? No, haha, i don't want him. Stupid Jisoo.' I thought, i don't know what's come over me.

"Babe, are you okay?" Taehyung said, loud and clear, i bet it's to make the Jenkook couple jealous.

"Yes, baby." I played along, he smirked, i regret this, why did i call him a baby? He's. not even a baby, he's a big guy, just kidding, that's a nickname for a couple.

I feel that Jungkook is glaring at Taehyung, i decided to peek a little, and yes, i was right.

I shrug it off, and eating again, untill we're done.

Jungkook's POV

I'm in my room, and i was so bored, i'm charging my phone because it's in low battery.

I want to play games on my phone, but it's charging.

My parents told me that if i charged my phone while playing it will explode, and i trust it because it is true.

I decided to listen to a song that will never end in my life.

"Alexa, play song called Give Love by AKMU." I said to Alexa, and she turn it on.

"You don't undestand, nan no rul johahandago (That i like you)" I sing along to the song, this song, will make everyone mood become better.

I sing while holding the TV remote, and I pretend that it's the mic.

"Give Love, sarangeul jom juseyo! Give Love, sarangi mojarayo!" I sing along, then there is a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes, i'm listening to a song and someone disturb me?

I opened the door, and i widened my eyes.

It was the one and only Kim Jisoo, a girl that i saved from my past.

"Did you hear everything?" I asked her, embarassed.

"Hear what?" She asked me back, so she didn't hear me singing, thank god.

"Nothing. Anyways, why are you here?" I asked her.

"Can you hide this and don't ever told this to anyone?" She said.

"I won't, i promise, i'm good at hiding secrets."

"So, it's all fake?" I asked her after hearing her secret.

"Yes, and i need you to help me, but first, you won't tell this to anyone right?"

I nodded, so, it's all fake, i wonder why i'm so jealous if it's fake.

"What kind of help would you want?" I asked her, she smirked.

"Help us to break up."

(Another short story, I purposely made the chapters short. So, guess what is Jisoo and Jungkook talking about? It's already obvious actually.)