depressed..

pls just understand my condition..

i just want to tell u guys all of my feelings right now.

Today, i smiled, reading those special books. I put them all in my library. I could read them later if i wanted to. You, yeah you.. Thanks for supporting me, i'm proud of you amd myself, you're the one who's always for me. This day, i feel more better than anything, got your votes, comments, and cool things. I'm still young and i have more journey to go. 9 days then someone will turn to 10 🤪. I'm so stupid, i have lots of problems in my life, i always focused on writing and reading, and that piss my parents off. They're mad at me, maybe this story will be slow update. Because, honestly, i'm so stupid than you guys think, i'm always great at languages and writing and reading only. But, i'm not good at math. Please understand my condition right now. I'm so depressed right now, i cried silently because i'm not perfect. My friends, they're all smart, except me. I wish i could make myself smarter, but i can't. They're all smart, but i'm not. It's hard to be me, i'm stupid, not perfect, not cool, depressed, and just an ordinary boy. If you guys understand my condition right now, i hope you guys can  make me happy. I don't want to be a 'depressed' boy, but i can't. How can you not be depressed when you're not perfect? You're good at things that you shouldn't have to good at. I'm sorry, don't leave me.