12. Forced To Do This

Jungkook's POV

"I just want you to listen to my heart. Listen to what i said. But, please don't be mad or sad or upset okay?" I said to her.

"Mm, okay?" She said.

"I- I'm sorry but, i lied to you. I just, not wanting to see you sad or something. I don't like you. But, we can be friends!" I said nervously, not wanting her to be mad.

"Sadly, i don't accept your 'sorry', Jungkook." She said folding her arms on her chest again.

"I'll do anything. Just please forgive me. I'm sorry i lied to you.." I said.

"Anything? You'll do anything for me?" She asked, i nodded my head.

"Date me for 5 weeks i dare you. Then, i'll forgive your 'sorry'." She said.

'What?! Tsk, i hate this. My face is too handsome!' I thought.

'Should i say yes or no?' I thought again. Making the right decisions.

Jisoo's POV

Me and Jihyo and Soojin is talking about each other's life. It's pretty fun.

Someone ruined the atmosphere. It is a guy, tsk, i hate this.

"Sup, shawty. Can i have your number hm?" He said, days ago, i remember Jihyo talked about this guy. His name is Taehyung.

"Sorry, but it's a no. Go find another 'stupid' girl for you, perv." I said looking at Jihyo then started talking again.

"Hey, i hear your family needs money hm? I could make that happen. Date me for 6 weeks, i'll always give you money. It is 65 Million Dollar. Deal?" He said.

'I was surprised, if i date him, i'll get 65 Million Dollar, it's for my mom of course, not my filthy dad.' I thought.

"Stay away from me."

"Play hard to get hm? You could use it for your family. You could do anything with that 65 Million Dollar. Come on, it's just 6 weeks." He said with a devilish smirk.

I really hate perv. SO MUCH.

"Any rules?" I asked him without looking at him, i don't want to look at that devilish smirk.

"Call me Babe or Baby everytime. Kiss me, cuddle with me everytime. And, do that wild thing on bed. If you don't want to do that, that's okay, as long as you're mine." He said putting that devilish smirk again.

I glare at him with disgust when he said 'wild thing on bed' that's freaking gross, yuck.

"Alright then, i only do that because of my Mother." I said which made him putting a devilish smirk on his filthy face again.

"Now you can go, Tae." Jihyo said.

"No, me and Jisoo have to go to the rooftop, there are rules that she have to follow." He said.

Jungkook's POV

"Alright, fine." I said, to be honest, i feel bad for her if i say no, and if i said that she won't forgive me.

"Let's go to the rooftop, to smell a fresh air." She said, i nodded, i followed her.

Before opening the rooftop's door, i hear a kissing sound?

"Jennie can you like stay away from me for a bit? It's just a bit." I said, she nodded, staying away from me.

I opened the door, and i gasped...

KIM JISOO KISSING WITH KIM TAEHYUNG?!

I gasped, i was lucky because they didn't realize or saw me.

Right, i have no chance to be with her. She is my friend, i have to congrats her. Plus, i was dating with Jennie. But for 5 weeks.

"You done yet, Jungkook?" I hear Jennie yelled, making them turn around.

I suddenly closed the door with a loud bam, getting their attention.

"Jennie, let's just go to your locker and then talk." I said grabbing her wrist.

"Uhm, okay?" She said.

I take her to her locker, and i suddenly cried.

"Jungkook? Hey, are you okay?" She asked me.

"I- i think i'm not okay.." I answered her, suddenly she hugged me tight.

I kinda like her hug, it's like warm. So warm.

"Tell me what you see on the rooftop." She asked me, still hugging me tight.

"I- I saw something, that memorized me of my past." I lied to her, trying to clean my tears.

"Jennie, did Jisoo likes someone else?" I asked her suddenly.

"How could i know, silly? I'm going to found out later." She said punching my arm, making me laugh.

I smiled, slowly, i think i like her.

'You shouldn't fall for her, silly! You can only date Jennie for 5 weeks! Stop liking her! I like Jisoo. Wait, why would i say that?' I thought.

'It's true then, i guess Jisoo likes Taehyung. She loves Taehyung. She always thinks about Taehyung. I like her, no i like Shan Cai. But now not because she ready had Yoongi. Am i selfish to like Jisoo after Shan Cai had someone else?' I thought while holding Jennie's hand to go to the classroon.

Could i be the one you talk about in all your stories?

Can i be him?