13. Release Anger

Jungkook's POV

Me and Jennie goes to our classroom, we sit together.

After that, i saw Taehyung and Jisoo comes. I really hate this.

If i didn't say i like Jennie, she wouldn't date me for 5 freaking weeks.

I saw someone  sitting with Jihyo. But, where is Soojin? I thought Jisoo will sit with Jihyo, but no. She's with that Taehyung guy.

"Sir, where is Soojin?" I asked the teacher.

"Well, i don't know about that. Maybe on bathroom? Anyways.."

"Hello class, today, we will learn about science. Your partner is your sitmate." Our teacher said.

I suddenly looked at Taehyung and Jisoo, i saw they holding hands.

But, Jisoo looked really mad or something? Like she's uncomfortable.

I was jealous to saw them like this. I shouldn't say i like Jennie. I'm so stupid.

Then, i saw Taehyung kiss Jisoo's lips.

Seriously? In front of me? In front of the class? Are you freaking serious?

"Teacher, can i go to the bathroom for a minute?" I asked the teacher.

"Hm, alright then. Make sure you're going back to the class." Teacher said, i nodded.

I stand up and opened the door, and i closed it with a loud bam.

Honestly, i'm not going to the bathroom, i'm going to the rooftop.

I shout as i regret what i've done. My life is a mess. It is a mess.

I was very jealous because Taehyung kisses Jisoo's lips. I hate that.

If i didn't say i like Jennie, we're not dating right now.

5 weeks? That felt like a year to me. Seriously. Now, i have no chances to be with Jisoo, a girl that i desire, and i love.

"You shouldn't release your anger on the rooftop, people might hear you." I hear a voice.

I turned around and i saw Soojin.

"What are you doing here, Soojin?" I asked her.

"Smelling fresh air. How about you? Oh wait, i already know, you're releasing anger right?" She asked me back.

I nodded slowly.

"It's okay. That happened to me aswell. When i was 9, my father is really cruel. He slap me when my grades is not high. But now, he turn into a good guy. I remember, he said to me that grade was just a number. He regret doing that to me. And, suddenly, i found a rooftop, and i scream." She explained to me.

"Thanks for telling me that. Anyways, i think we should go back to class." I said, she nodded.

Author's Note : Sup, your author is back. Another short chapter because i feel dizzy. Thank you for reading, i'll update tommorow. Love you.