kacchako 💥🍡

Title: cooking
No one pov

Today class 1A is goin to camping and they all have a different pair.

Uraraka get to pair with bakugou and she doesn't mind bout it at all but the problems is that they all have a challenge while camping at there like jumping on the tree or anything that Mr Aizawa can think of.

Sadly, there is a cooking challenge and Uraraka doesn't even know how to cook.

"are you okay pink cheek?" Bakugou ask uraraka using his nickname instead of uraraka.

"Y-yeah but I don't know how to cook" uraraka say half whispering and Bakugou doesn't look piss bout it because he also have a soft spot on uraraka when no one see them.

"tch, let me teach you how to cook" Bakugou say as he light up the fire while uraraka standing next to him.

"what are we goin to cook?" Uraraka ask him with a big smile and then Bakugou give her a knife.

"actually, you goin to cook" Bakugou say half smirk while uraraka face were shock bout it.

"what am I to do with this knife then?" Uraraka say as she look at the nice sharp nice in her hand.

"You goin to cut some vegetables" Bakugou say as he give uraraka carrot, cabbage and broccoli while he goes get something from his bag in the tent and leaving uraraka alone.

"How do I cut these?" Uraraka say while looking at the vegetables that Bakugou give, She ended up cutting all of it in half without peeling the carrots but she wash the vegetables with water before cutting it.

Bakugou came to uraraka with some salt and other ingredients to make to soup but then he saw that uraraka were cutting it all wrong.

"tch, does you know how to cut these ?" Bakugou ask as he point at the half cut vegetables.

"sorry bakugou" uraraka said with a disappoint face display on it and Bakugou was gonna lecture her but he can't after he saw that she was sad bout it.

"let me show you how to cut this shit properly" Bakugou say and that make uraraka happy a bit.

They make many joke while cooking the soup such as 'Deku look exactly like a broccoli' or something else and it's time for them to fried a chicken fillet after the soup Finish.

"Can I put the chicken now?" Uraraka ask Bakugou for the 3rd time now and Bakugou were a bit annoying bout it.

"no shit Sherlock, you have to wait for the oil to warm up" Bakugou say without shouting but still cursing and uraraka doesn't mind because it's normal for him to curse.

"How do we know it was hot enough to put the chicken in it?" Uraraka ask tilting her head a bit.

"you know if you see the shitty bubble came out of it" Bakugou explain with half cursing and then uraraka saw the bubble came out.

"can I put it now?" Uraraka say and Bakugou nod while looking how can she handles to fried the chicken.

Uraraka were kinda scared of the oil that were popping as she put the chicken in the hot oil.

"You will be okay if you usually do it" Bakugou say and Uraraka were staying behind bakugou because she doesn't want the hot oil to get at her skin.

Bakugou end up taking care the fried chicken while uraraka is setting up a table for them to eat.

"Thank bakugou for teaching me cook" uraraka thanking bakugou that were eating the food Infront of her.

"Don't worry, You still have a lot to learn bout it tho" Bakugou say without looking at her and uraraka just nod as she dig in the food that She or Bakugou make just now.