vacation 2

Location: in the bus
Time: 3 pm

Mr Aizawa has stop at the shop that sell many food "You guys have 30 minutes to buy all the food to eat for the rest of the vacation" Mr Aizawa say as he wrapped himself in his yellow sleeping bag.

"I can't believed that we don't have any food there" mina say and kirishima exclaimed "lucky for us that we have brought some money".

they all nod and go to their separate way to buy food while uraraka was sitting on a bench because Momo told her too.

"I don't need to buy food anyways" Uraraka say to herself and then after 3 minute, she hear someone calling her.

"Uraraka!" Its was Momo that were calling her while Jirou is right beside Momo.

👑🍵👑

"Hey Momo and Jirou!" Uraraka greet the couple and then Momo put 2 plastic bag of food on the bench.

"I dunno what food you like so I brought all of them!" Momo say as she smile brightly same as Jirou.

"Thx Momo but does you guys have food to eat together?" Uraraka ask them and they just nod.

"We already but our food in the bus and ofc Momo have to buy many of them incase we run out of food" Jirou explained and Uraraka nod in understatement.

Momo and Jirou has gone inside the bus meanwhile Uraraka is putting all the food in her bag and thankfully, her bag has a lot of space even tough it was little.

"Hey Uraraka, Did you buy anything?" Deku ask Uraraka that were already sitting in the bus.

"Yes, thx to momo and Jirou because they both were the one that buy it for me" Uraraka say as she give him a warm smile and that make Deku blush a bit.

"It that so then I will go sit now" Deku say as he goes to his seat that were next to todoroki.

Uraraka put her earphones on while waiting for the other to get in the bus.

Everyone has go into the bus after 5 minute and they all have 15 minute left so they have time to talk,eat or doin anything else

"what are you hearing Uraraka?" Shinso ask her and Uraraka were shook a bit.

"Ouh just some random music on my playlist" she answer with her warm smile and shinso smile back to her.

☕🍵☕

It was goin well until a notification pop out at Uraraka phone screen, she look at her phone and it was ms Joke or her fav person if she must say.

Sis Joke🔆: Hey uraraka,I heard that you goin to vacation at the large house next to waterfall right?😉

Mochi🍡: Hiya Ms Joke, how did you known bout that ?

Sis Joke🔆: Just call me big sis because your like a sister to me and I will be meeting you all at there!