react to uraraka 3

"you may now go back to your seat, break is over" the women say on the mic and they all goes to their own seat back "there is a cookie and milk at your seat plate" the women say again as someone came and put the food on their seat plate "we goin to watch her future right?" Ms Joke ask and the women answer "indeed and I'm sorry uraraka but I'm not gonna erase their memories" uraraka kinda shock while the other were happy bout it "but why?" Uraraka ask feeling a bit sad too "you have to practice your power to make it stronger hunny" the women say as she put off the studio light and open the screen "her future name is hatsune miku and she is a singer" the women say and that make them interested on it.
--------------------------

"Look like you sing your song back in the future" Todoroki say in a half smile and Uraraka smile back "omg,I love when it come to the rap and growl part" Jirou say and Momo exclaimed "same and you also change your clothes many time" Uraraka realized that and watch the video again "the place look scary tho and what does you mean you a ghost?" Denki ask a bit scared because of the hand in the video "I'm half ghost and human" Uraraka say and that make them shock a bit "welp, we have 6 or 7 video to go" the women say and they all went silent "you can ask some questions after this video" the women say again as she play another video of uraraka future aka miku.
--------------------------

"Gurl,you have to teach me how to dance like that!" Mina say as she admiring the video she just watch "I will if I had a free time" uraraka say as she took a bite of the chocolate cookies "who those person in the video?" Sero ask while pointing at the screen "that all were her friend and they a team" the women say happily and they all admire it but the pro heroes just smile at it " have anyone noticed that her clothes changes in every video" Midnight say and they all nod "yup and she also dye her hair cyan" kirishima say while uraraka just stare in awe at her future.
--------------------------

They mouth were like wide open seeing the video "how the f*CK she sing that fast!?" Bakugou say as he shout like he usually do "the clothes were beautiful as always" Present mic say and they all agreed "imagine you have to change in different clothes every 30 second" Mr Aizawa say and they all sigh "must be tired " Tsuyu say leaning her head to tokoyami shoulder. "It apart of her job as singer and let go to next video!" The women say in excitement because all the song that hatsune miku aka uraraka future sing is incredible.
--------------------------

"I wonder if uraraka was small or the vegetables were just big?" Denki ask with his index finger under his chin "they made it to look big ofc" Deku say while eating his food "which one is my normal clothes?" Uraraka ask the women while she looking at the beautiful clothes she wore in the video "the first one is your normal clothes!" The women say and Uraraka smile and thanking her "it's pretty incredible that each song has a rap line" Ms Joke say and they all agreed.
--------------------------

"Woah, that a lot of people there!" Mina say "has anyone noticed that most of the fans shouting is her fan boy" Iida say a bit jealous same as the simps "you have a lot of simps in the future uraraka" hagakure say and Uraraka blush a bit hearing that "what can I say, she the number one female singer in Japan" the women say and they all were happy bout it.
--------------------------

"I remember this!" Momo say in a very happy tone "yeah,we make this like 1 week ago" Uraraka say as she satisfied the edit that they made "it worth it" Jirou say and they agreed "can you send the video to us?" Sero ask and the girl has a smirk on their face but still send it "thank you!" Sero say as he send it to the uraraka simp group. "You have to watch 5 more video then I will send you back home" the women say as she put another video.
--------------------------

The studio went silent after they watch that video until all might decide to break the silence "it very rude for the parent to do that to their kid" All might say in harsh tone "naptime is just same as Midnight quirk" Mr Aizawa say and they all giggles in silence. "Well 2 more video to go people!" The women shout and they all went silent again.

"You a villain!?" Mina shout as she look directly at uraraka "she not a villain mina, that just an au aka from another world" The women say and that make them relief bout it. "Well guys, look like the video is all finished and it time for you to go home" the women say and the girl is a bit sad "I wanna watch more video bout uraraka!" Mina whine and the women giggles a bit "you will come here soon and uraraka, remember what I say okay?" The women ask uraraka and she nod "I'm not gonna let you down and I'm pretty sure it would be fun!" Uraraka say as she laugh a bit "you can let Aoyama join too" the women say and Uraraka smile even large and thank the women same as Aoyama. They all bid goodbye to the women and the women teleport back to where she took them.
--------------------------
"Soo, what did the women say to you?" Hagakure ask uraraka and she just laugh a bit "she want us to do a prank base on Kardashian titanic!" Uraraka laugh as she want to known the other reaction when she does the prank, soon the girl also join them "so who did you pick for the prank?" Momo ask as she stop laughing "there like 3 Kardashian prank and 3 lyrics prank that I have to do and I pick y'all plus Aoyama too" uraraka explain and they can't wait for the prank to begin.