10

In the previous chapter:

In the spot where zhongli where was replace by another figure, who was eavesdropping in the conversation. The figure gave a small smirk at the direction where zhongli went before the figure went back towards the shadow as the sun ray came.

Osial who's eyes was shadow for moments finally left the hideout and look at the horizon where liyue harbor then Osial change his form into a fitting in the humans/mortals and went towards Liyue Harbor.

Now

━━━☛ 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒰𝓅 𝒜𝓈 𝒵𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾 ☚━━━

In Liyue, Sea of Clouds Liyue Harbor

No One POV

In the spot where the rites of descension took hold, now were the rites of parting. As the rites of parting ends Aether the traveler went towards where he have seen zhongli in the background in an isolated spot.

"So... your the geo archon, your alive. Why are you or rather they still doing the Rites of Parting then?" He ask.

"Heh. Their times when am needed and times when am not needed. I have already done my duty as the Geo Archon to protect Liyue. Now its their turn to shine. The Era of Archon is no longer needed, as the Era of the new generation has come. As its the duty of an archon is to guide the mortals, but its seems like they are no longer needed it. Although i have gnosis, but it is needed for the mora to made and stay existing." Zhongli said, as Aether has a look of understanding.

"I can tell, you needed me for something that you wanted to know, Traveller." Zhongli said as he look at Aether.

"Ah. I wanna go look for my sister, since we've been separated. So i need to go to Inazuma. Can you tell me the archon over their and why going to Inazuma is difficult." 

"The Electro Archon is known as the God of Eternity, You best be careful of her. The reason of why going to Inazuma in much of difficulty is because the Electro Archon has declared the Vision Hunt and sealed of her area in the name of eternity. Which is why you be careful with her traveler for your the anomaly of the so called eternity of her." Zhongli said as Aether eyes widen before he have a look of realization.

"Then can you help me on my adventure?" Aether ask, as Zhongli slightly pause.

"Of course, but i would only help you time to time as i still have a job to do at the parlor." Zhongli said, as Aether gave a small smile.

[Aether now has, Zhongli in his party, and has unlock the quest: Historia Antiquea Chapter.]

Osial is standing on the background in his human form leaning towards the fence and watch as Aether and Zhongli talk.

***

Once finished Aether left Zhongli alone, and Osial went towards Zhongli.

"So, Zhongli its quite weird that the dragon isn't with you. I have just noticed this. So where is that rock jerk?" Osial ask zhonglie who stiffen.

"He is sealed." Zhongli said in a blank tone, Osial who is suprised.

"Oh, what happened between you two. You both are attach to the each other, what made you sealed him up?" Osial inquired.

"Even the hardest stone withered or erosion, Osial." Zhongli said in a sorrowful tone.

"What... I don't get it." Osial looks at Zhongli in confusion and in question, as Zhonglie eyes are shadowed by his bangs so he couldn't see his expression.

Waking Up as ZhongliOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara