07

In the previous chapter:

I use my hydro power, and condensed it into a whip and strike it at the lady. In which she didn't expect me to attack her. As I manage to land a hit on her.

"Damn, let's retreat for now but soon that geo archon gnosis will be ours"

"Heh didn't expect Morax enemy to attack us" she said before she left towards the portal.

I look down in the ground glaringly at it.

Now

━━━☛ 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒰𝓅 𝒜𝓈 𝒵𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾 ☚━━━

In Liyue, Sea of Clouds Liyue Harbor

Zhongli POV

I was startled awoke as I tried to sit up, but only to be hit by the sensation of pain on my chest. I look at my chest and saw bandages all over it. I tried to think of my situation, then a washful of memories flow in to me as I was in shock.

 I tried to think of my situation, then a washful of memories flow in to me as I was in shock

Osial had hit me in the chest then I fell of the sky and blackout. I quickly made an observation of where I am, for am in a soft and silky bed. As I observe my whereabouts as it seems like am in a some sort of clinic then realization hit me that am in Bubu pharmacy. I look at my own body as it seems like am still in my other form where my skin in my arms are brown with glowing gold runes all over it. I can guess that my eyes are still sharp glowing and that I still have my old outfit.

I tried to ignore or at least numb the pain in my chest as I stand up, but I let out a painful hiss once I stand up as I hold my right hand towards my chest

I tried to ignore or at least numb the pain in my chest as I stand up, but I let out a painful hiss once I stand up as I hold my right hand towards my chest. I gather the geo element energy particle from my right hand and then flow the geo energy towards my chest as my injuries slowly, but surely completely heal. I stop flowing the energy and look for an exit as their is several beds with curtains in them, cabinets that may be field with medicine or herbs, some window and a door that probably leads towards a hall.

I use my powers to teleport out of the pharmacy back towards my home. I quickly change my outfit into the Wangsheng Funeral parlour outfit, not knowing the fact the chaos when I left