20

It was Disney day.

Dream watched as Sapnap eagerly bounced on his feet while they waited for their private tour guide to arrive outside the park. It was all pretty bougie and extremely expensive, but Dream was excited to spend money on his friends.

He loved making their day special.

Finally, a short lady approached them, clipboard in hand, and introduced herself as Ava, the guide to all 'magical moments'. She had long brown hair and green eyes that shone in excitement.

She was a bit bubbly for Dream's taste, but it was Disney.

"Well, first on our itinerary we have Magic Kingdom," she read from her clipboard, eyebrows raising when she realized what package Dream had opted for. "All the parks in one day? Wow! How exciting."

"Yeah, well, figured we'd make the most of it," Dream said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright then adventurers, let's get a move on!"

As they began walking through the park, Dream felt him relaxing back in the sunshine. It was such a beautiful day, and he felt a pang in his stomach when he realized how nice it would be to just sit back, relax, and enjoy it.

An all-inclusive trip to Disney was nice too though.

"First ride of the day is the haunted mansion," Ava said, removing one of the rope bands so they could go in through an alternate entrance. "Try not to get too scared!"

When they reached the ride, Sapnap hopped into a 'doom buggy' with Ava, giving Dream a wink as their buggy quickly whipped around to begin the ride.

Once they were on the ride themselves, Dream watched mystified as door jams were banging and ghosts were dancing. George pretended not to be scared, but Dream could tell by the way he slightly jumped in his seat that he was on edge.

"Don't be scared George," Dream laughed. "I'm right here."

"Shut up," George mumbled, arms folding together as he sat back in his seat.

"Don't forget your... death certificate," the animatronic bride noted as they reached the end of the ride.

"She is so creepy," George shuddered, quickly clambering off the ride. "I genuinely hate that ride."

"Don't say that George," Dream said softly, bumping into the brunette. "It was a great first ride of the day!"

George only grumbled in response.

The rest of the parks passed by in a blur. Cotton candy, dole whips, roller coasters, safari parks, Epcott- there was so many things they'd seen and done.

By the end of it all, Dream felt like he'd had whiplash.

"My feet hurt," George complained as they walked down Main Street.

Tour guide ditched long ago, they all carried warm hot chocolates as they marveled at all the sparkling lights. It was so beautiful.

"There's nothing like Disney at night," Sapnap noted as he took a long sip of his drink. "After everyone's had such a fun day and everything's winding down."

"I know it's so relaxing," Dream said, smiling. "Hey guys, let's go get our spots for the fireworks, they're supposed to start in about half an hour or so. We can just sit and hang out until then."

"Sounds good to me," George was quick to agree. Dream hoped that George had enjoyed the day, but he got overwhelmed and overstimulated easily.

Disney was full of crowds and people that caused George a lot of headache. Dream's arm ached and he wished he could reach out and pull George's head into his chest to give him some respite.