Let's Save London!

Later

     The family are now put into Syndro's suspension system watching the robot apear from the ship walking tords the city of London.

"Huh? Huh? Oh come on! You gotta admit this is cool! Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically, do some damage. Throngs of screaming people! And just when all hope is lost, Syndro will save the day! I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were!" said Syndro.

"You mean you killed all real superheros so you could protend to be one?!" Harry yeld.

"Oh, I'm real! Real enough to defeat YOU! And I did it without your precious gifts, your oh-so-special powers. I'll give them heroics. I'll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone's ever seen! And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be a super! And when everyone's super....no one will be." she does an evil laugh and leaves the room.

The robot had finaly eamerged from the rocket and is now atacking the city on the TV. And there is a lot of caos.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault. I've been a lousy father. Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued that I undervalued all of you." Harry confest. While he was talking Victor uses his force-field to nullify the zero point energy's effects and float out of the suspension systemand he walks towards the keyboard.

"Uh, Papa." Drake said as he notice his brother escape.

"Shh. Don't interrupt." Zayn said.

"So caught up in the past that I....... You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it. I swear, I'm gonna get us out of this safely if I-" Mr. Incredible got cut of by his oldest.

"Well, I think Pops has made some excellent progress today, but for use to wind down now." Victor hits the control panel and releasing his family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later 

The Incredibles are now running down the hallway.

"We need to get to London and fast." said Mr. Incredible.

"I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead, I think." said Elastiboy. The Incredibles made it to the aircraft hanger to see it's empty.

"Where are the guards?" Mr. Incredible ask. 

Elasticboy shugs.

"Come on." Harry instucted. The family walk slowly while scaning there suroundings. Harry then saw a guard holding a botle of shampain walk into an RV. 

"Stay hear." Mr. Incredible said. The rest noded. Harry then walked slowly in the veacal while the guards were watching the Omnidroid reports on TV. They were having too much to notest him.

One guard went to get a cork screw for the bottle then he saw Mr. Incredible. "Uh Oh." he said. Then Mr. Incredible faught all of them till they're unconcous. Mr. Incredible then whisels to his family that the coast was clear.

"This is the right hangar, but I don't see any jets." Zayn said.

"A jet's not fast enough." Harry said.

"What's faster than a jet?" Zayn ask.

"Hey, how about a rocket?" Drake said pointing to a rocket.

"Cool! I can't fly a rocket" Zayn said.

"Well, you don't have to. Use the coordinates from the last launch." Victor stated.

"Ugh, wait. I bet Syndro's changed the password by now. How do I get into the computer?" Harry ask.