Things Are Incredible Again

The the next day

Harry is at work, working on his computer seeing if the shipments are going to planed.

*Ring Ring* went his phone. Harry presses his telephone message button.

"HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN HIM, WHERE IS HE!? PLEASE!" he could hear his boss yelling in the background.

"Mr. Jacobs wants to see you in his office." said Miss. Anderson over the phone.

"Now?" Harry ask. 

"Now" she said.

Harry walked out of his cubical. As a man slowly walks and leaves something on his desktop.

At Marc Jacobs Office

"Sit down Harry" Marc said. Harry does as he is told siting on a small chair thats probobly made for childen.

"I'm not happy Harry. NOT happy." Marc said. He gets out of his chair and walks around the room. "Ask me why."

"Okay, why?" Harry ask.

"Why what? Be more specific, Harry." Marc said.

Harry sighed. "Why are not happy?"

"Your custermers makes me unhappy" said Marc. 

"What, you've gotten complaints?" Harry ask.

"Complaints? I can handle. What I can't handle is your customers' inexplicable knowledge of Marc Jacobs inner workings!! They're experts! EXPERTS, Harry! Exploiting every loophole, dodging every obstacle! They're PENETRATING my moneys worth." Marc said frushtraded.

 "All I did was gave them a good deal. Is there somthing wrong with that?" Harry ask.

"Deels get me and my workers less money" said Marc.

"Are you saying I did somthing illegal?" Harry ask.

"Well... no" said Mark.

"Are you saying we shouldn't help our customers?" Harry ask.

"Not everthing has to be all 'lovey dovey' Harry!" said Marc.

"But, thats not fair." said Harry.

"Harry, you think everything has to be fair and all but life isn't fair." said Marc. "You know Harry... a company-"

"Is like an enormous clock." Harry said.

"...is like an enormous clo--- Yes, precisely! It only works....if all the little cogs...mesh together! Now, a clock needs to be clean, well-lubricated and wound tight. The best clocks have jewel movements, cogs that fit, that cooperate by design." Marc chuckled. In the corner of his eye, Harry saw a man getting muged. "I'm being metaphorical, Harry....You know what I mean by cooperative cogs?" Marc ask.

"Harry?... Harry." Marc furiously grabs Harry by the chin and angrily pulls him toward him. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU, STYLES!!!" Marc yeld.

"That man out there, he needs help!" Harry said.

"Do NOT change the subject, Harry! We're discussing YOUR! ATTITUDE!" Marc yeld.

"He is getting mugged!" Harry stated.

"Well thats not our problem!" Marc said.

Harry gets up from his seat and heads to the door "I'll be back" he said.

And just when Harry puts his hand on the doorknob, Mr. Jacobs threatens him. "Stop... RIGHT NOW OR YOUR FIRED!!!" Harry froze and Mr. Jacobs had on an evil grin.