Mahafaz محافظ

" Nawaab Sahab, Alam Shah has been meddling in our campaign again" Altaaf informed Jahaangir who was signing the documents he had brought along.

" Hmmm" Jahaangir hummed but still continued to do what he was doing.

" But this time he's not directly involving himself in it" Altaaf carried on, thumbing through the papers that he held in his hand until he found the one he was looking for.

Jahaangir now looked up in mild interest at his second in command.

" He's employing the services of a one Siraaj Shaikh. He brings his men and they throw beer bottles during a rally or trash our equipment. It's childish really, like he's throwing a tantrum over not being included in the cool group" Altaaf chuckled softly, careful not to be heard.

Jahaangir sighed in irritation and just looked behind him for a second.

And from the shadows, emerged a strikingly magnificent man, almost like the angel of death. His towering height and domineering stature scaring the hell out of whoever finds themselves in his bad books. His face permanently set in an unreadable expression, his midnight black eyes not giving away any secrets. Secrets that he guarded so fiercely that he would give up his life before betraying his employer.
Always protecting his Nawaab and his family, this was Jahaangir's most trusted brethren, Murtuza Baig.

The man whom he trusted his life with.

" I'll take care of it Nawaab Sahab" Murtuza assured his Boss and immediately set to work.

Jahaangir smirked because if Murtuza said he would take care of it, then Siraaj Shaikh really should watch his back!

Murtuza texted his men to tighten the security around the Dehwaar Haweli and even reinforced troops around Alizey's house,  sending someone to pick Samad up from school. If he is going to take down an enemy, he has to have all the members protected and leave nothing to chance.

Even if the said enemy is just an overgrown school kid. Protocol is protocol.

" Siraaj Shaikh operates out of an abandoned house an hour away from the city" Murtuza briefed his men that night, after he had gathered up all that there is to know about the man.

" He has a small group of people working for him who are mainly just college boys looking to get into politics. They don't really have any criminal background so it would be easy to scare them. But don't go to easy on them too,  they're stupid enough to cause a ruckus so they have to bear the consequences as well" he pulled up the pictures of the young men who comprised of the Shaikh army.

The images were projected on the screen and he let it stay for his men to get a good look at their faces. Don't want to take an innocent man down.

" Rouf, Fareed and Anwar would cover the back entrance of the building" he informed the ones sitting right next to him at the table and the boys nodded in affirmative.

" Haatim, Kamal, Sajid and Lutfi at each window" he told the ones in front.

" Altaaf and I would take the front door and we ambush all at once" he looked towards his right and Altaaf shook his head at that.

" Any questions?" Murtuza asked the men who shook their heads in a negative.

Murtuza checked his watch and stood up, buttoning his perfectly tailored suit and wearing his black aviators he looked like a mercenary ready to kill.

" We leave in an hour" he nodded his head at his men and strode off to the weapons section.

" What plans for the weekend?" Altaaf asked his friend conversationally as he checked the magazine, refilling the ones that were empty.