How they wake you up

Archie Andrews : Archie would definitely wake you up by making you breakfast in bed. If he was in a rush or you both were running late for school he'd pull off your blanket.

Jughead Jones : Jughead would probably try to be funny and spray you with water and then you'd end up trying to chase him which would wake you up. But if he was in a rush he'd land on top of you until you pushed him off.

Veronica Lodge : If you and Veronica were to sleep in the same place (always happens) you'd probably wake up late because V forget to set her alarm. She'd shake you up and go "Y/n! We're late!"

Betty Cooper : After Betty would wake up she'd turn to you and cuddle you and keep pleading you to wake up like, "Y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, wake up, wake up, wake up."

Kevin Keller : Kevin would literally go on top of you and lean his head on your shoulder depending how tall you are.

Fangs Fogarty : Fangs loves to see you sleep and thinks you're so fricking adorable when you are tired. So he'd just wait until you woke up, unless it is was school time he'd gently nudge you until you woke up.

Sweet Pea : Sweet Pea is such a charmer in the mornings or anytime really, just for you. To wake you up he'd kiss you as many chances as he got until you woke up. Giving you small kisses on the lips, cheeks and forehead.

Toni Topaz : Toni would wake you up by going on top of you and waiting until you wake up and she wouldn't get off until you promised her to get ready.

Cheryl Blossom : Cheryl would wake you up with freshly baked muffins you didn't even know she had the time to bake them. She would slightly nudge you and say "babe, can you try this for me? I made it just for you."

Reggie Mantle : Reggie has no chill in the morning. After his coffee he starts to jump on the bed which eventually makes you roll out of it.

Josie McCoy : Josie needs to practice her voice in the morning so she'd do it in the bathroom where the sound echoes and her voice is the reason you wake up.

FP Jones : FP would wrap you in a blanket and then pick you up and then drop you gently.

Fred Andrews : Fred is a gentleman. Young Fred would probably hug you and talk to you until you talked back. Adult Fred Andrews would probably give you coffee in bed because just the smell would wake you right up.

Chuck Clayton : Chuck would either push you off the bed or he'd threaten to take out a blow horn which you know he doesn't have but you never know when he has one stashed around somewhere.

Polly Cooper : Polly would most likely just let you be and let you wake yourself up.

Alice Smith : Alice would get herself ready before even waking you up because she knows you need your rest. But by the time she's done you have been on your phone trying to stay up yourself.