What They Like About You

Archie Andrews : Archie loves your patience with others, including children. He adores your gentleness for young ones and elderly and of course him. Whenever he gets hurt you don't yell at him, you talk to him nicely and stitch him back up unless it turns into an argument.

Jughead Jones : Jughead loves your creativity and artistic abilities. Having you by his side when writing, drawing or reading helps him concentrate and continues to finish his novels one by one. You're his strength and...weakness.

Veronica Lodge : Veronica loves your attitude. Your attitude is what attracts Veronica and possibly what turns her on. Your sarcasm, irony, and iconic comebacks are what makes you Veronica's perfect soulmate.

Betty Cooper : Betty loves your thought in finding good in everyone. If you're dating Betty, most chances are you try to help her find good in MOST people. This comforts her when she becomes "dark Betty."

Kevin Keller : Kevin loves how you just go with the flow. You don't worry about the future or what's up ahead, you just focus on what's happening right now.

Fangs Fogarty : Fangs loves how you're always willing to help. Especially when Fangs' mother was sick, you helped him and got him through it every step of the way.

Sweet Pea : Sweet Pea loves how rebellious you are. Going on dangerous missions with Jughead, figuring out murder cases with Betty, helping your friends around town doing risky tasks. You don't care about school work or where your job brings you, as long as you get it done and it was finished cleanly.

Toni Topaz : Toni loves how you don't back down from a fight. Your stubborn instinct makes you feel weak if you decided to back down or lose an argument or fight. Toni adores your ability to keep trying on and on and on, never stopping until necessary.

Cheryl Blossom : Oh, how Cheryl loves so much, your attitude, your style, and your only love for her. Being with Cheryl means all eyes on her, and always being with her. Your sassiness makes you hot, your style makes you both the most badass couple in the school and of course, you only love her, making her feel as special as she is.

Reggie Mantle : As said again and again during this book, Reggie loves your dedication and loyalty to your practices. If there is one thing you should be for Reggie it's being a river vixen. You aren't lazy around him, you are hardworking and always practicing your routines showing him you really love your athletics.

FP Jones : FP loves your loyalty. You're loyal to the serpents, you always protect each and every one of the members. You're loyal to your friends, FP sees and loves how you never turn your back or make an excuse to not help. And of course, you're loyal to FP. Always turning down dates, valentine gifts and offers to sleep at others' houses (boys houses, you sleep at girls' houses)

Fred Andrews : Fred is sometimes referred to as the heart of Riverdale. So if you're ever dating Fred, he's gonna love your kindness to others. Your habit to always help, use polite words, but ONLY when necessary use violence to protect your loved ones.

Chuck Clayton : Chuck loves how adventurous you are. You're willing to do anything if it means fun, you can screw those texts books and homework because what you're looking for is something more adventurous than school.

Polly Cooper : Polly loves how sensitive you are. You might be tough but you're sensitive around Polly, your heart only softens for her.

Alice Smith : Alice loves that you take lots of risks. Being with THE badass rebel Alice Smith means a lot of rule breaking. Especially when you don't hesitate to cause trouble when she's near, or do something incredibly stupid just to save her from detention.