03 | the café

"From your small kindness, my heart is beating fast, but I'm waiting for a coincidence to see you again

"From your small kindness, my heart is beating fast, but I'm waiting for a coincidence to see you again." 

𑁋 Wheein, 'Shadow [OST]'

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"So, are you ready for your audition, Wheein-ah? It's coming up really fast," Yoonyoung nudges with her finger the girl out of her dazed state as they both head towards the café down the street. "I still can't believe you're auditioning to be an idol. Can you imagine me as your backup dancer then? Like, what if you release a solo album? I'll be there for your promotions dancing by your side the entire time!"

Wheein just scoffs almost sarcastically, adjusting the black beanie on her head and the mask on her face, "Yah, don't get my hopes up. I've been trying not to think about it so much." 

Yoonyoung just releases a sigh, linking arms with Wheein and the two continue to stroll along underneath the very clear, blue afternoon skies. The two of them had just finished school and decided to go to the café to at least accomplish some homework, but knowing them and their conversations, that may not exactly happen. 

However as the silence continues to routinely pass, and Yoonyoung's words echo throughout Wheein's head, along with other thoughts clouding her mind, the girl can't help but release a shaky smile to her imagination. 

"I mean... it would be nice to have you as a backup dancer, Yoonyoung-ah. You're probably one of the greatest dancers I've ever known, you know? Maybe you could help make the choreography if I ever release a song?"

Now Yoonyoung's face brightens. "Oh, my gosh, I'd love to make the choreography, Wheein-ah! Do you know how fun that would be for me? It'd be such an honour." 

It was Wheein's turn for her to pitch in, "Right? And what if you end up opening a dance studio? Can you imagine how cool that would be?" 

"Jeez, now you're making me get my hopes up. I can't believe we're already planning this." Yoonyoung wipes away some small tears forming in her eyes from the thought of opening up a dance studio. 

"Okay, but even if I don't pass the audition, I'd definitely join you in the studio." Wheein says with a confident smile. 

"It's a deal then." Yoonyoung says, releasing her arms with Wheein as the two of them approach the front door of the café. 

Wheein reaches over to open the door open for the two of them, and as she closes the door behind, she's met with the fresh smell of coffee, baked goods, and just utter peace as they both find themselves walking inside of the café. Some soft piano music had been playing in the background as well as Yoonyoung leads Wheein to an empty table nearest to the window.