01 | the park

hi cuties! i hope you enjoy this purely fluff meet-cute of wheesa! i hope you all enjoy whats in store because it's going to be literally cute, wholesome, cliche shit the entire (if not most) of the time

anyways, enjoy the first chapter! <3 thank u for reading if u choose to stay!

"After all the seasons pass, you're still here. You wave with your tiny hand and greet me with your eyes. Even my heart froze, I can't breathe anymore. At the thought of meeting you again, I'm melting down." 

𑁋 Wheein, 'Springtime'

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

In just a week from today, Jung Wheein had the audition that could more or less change her life. 

She would travel to Seoul in the hopes of achieving her dreams of becoming a singer. And though it may seem like a stretch, but a certain tug at Wheein's heart made her determined. She could only imagine herself𑁋this average, 16-year-old girl𑁋becoming... more known to herself, and known to possibly to the world. 

Maybe she was getting her hopes up over nothing, or just trying subconsciously to cloud the growing anxiety to the thought of auditioning on her own. But she wouldn't certainly let anything change the way her heart wanted to lead her. It led her to music. That's all what she wanted to accomplish: the chance to express something she loves through music. 

Wheein sits upon one of empty benches at the park, music loudly flooding into her ears as the tip of her shoes barely brush against the grass beneath her feet. The skies were slowly reaching evening time, the mere hidden sun casting down its rays of heat down towards the ground, yet a light breeze travelled through the cooling air. with bold colours of blue and orange plastered on like a canvas. Its ombré effect cascades across the world above as more people continue showing up. 

Looking up, she had been able to get a view of the people around the park. There were many people either jogging or walking past each other, families sitting together at the picnic benches and feasting on food, and young and little children playing at the nearby playground. This had been the same park where Wheein had always went to when she was younger, and it had barely changed during her younger years. Her most favourite part of the park would probably be the swings. 

The evening time had been the most ideal for people to show up, especially for Wheein, because she gets the time to relax before heading back into her somewhat busy lifestyle. She held a sketchbook in her hands, drawing lazy shapes and combining lines together to form flowers, or what was supposed to be flowers at least. She wasn't really in the attentive mindset at the moment.