Cordelia

Mina's POV
  I stood there holding the baby as I watched Michael's body fade away. Just before he was gone completely, I pressed my lips against his temple and thanked him softly for everything he had ever done for us.

  Once he had completely faded, I took the baby back to where Billie was sleeping. I looked at my gorgeous wife and when I looked down again, piercing brown eyes were staring up at me. Her eyes were just like Billie's but I thought I could see a little bit of me in them.

  I pressed a soft kiss to her tiny head and held her for a while, rocking her back and forth.
  "I wonder what we'll call you," I whispered, grinning at her little face, and I swear I saw a little smile cross her mouth.

  "Hey," y/n whispered from behind me, snapping me back to reality. I turned to smile at her and saw the tears on her face.
  "Oh sweetie," I said, pulling her in and holding her along with the baby.
  "Boy or girl?" She asked, running her finger over the baby's cheek softly.
  "Girl. You and Billie win," I grinned, kissing her cheek and making her smile.

  "I can't believe that Michael was my... yanno?" She whispered, tears running again.
  "He was going to tell you, but then Billie had her early and he had to keep her alive,"
  "Yeah I know. Is Mum OK?"
  "Yes, just tired,"
  "Good,".

  Y/n stood up and sat on the edge of Billie's bed. She wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist and put her head on her shoulder.
  "Mum," she whispered into my wife's hair, "I'm really proud of you, you had her and she's OK. But I'm not just proud of you for that. When Mum and I were taken away, you didn't want to go on and you tried to stop, but you didn't and now you're married and happy and I'm so so so proud of you for that,".

  "Can I hold her?" She asked me, pointing at the wriggling baby I was holding.
  "Yeah," she sat up and I put her in her arms.

  "Hey, baby. I'm guessing you don't have a name yet, but I think you're really pretty. You look like both of our Mum's and a little bit like my Dad, so you look a tiny bit like me, which is probably bad for you," she laughed, "I already love you and I promise I always will, and when the world goes back to normal and we can go places, I want to take you everywhere. I'm going to teach you stuff and help you grow and I'm going to love you because that's my job now,".

  I smiled, looking at the three of them and the Billie woke up, snaking her arms around y/n's waist and resting her chin on her shoulder from behind.

  "Hey," she said, grinning at the three of us. She had no idea Michael had gone.
  "Hey," y/n grinned back.

  Billie took the baby and looked at her beautiful eyes, tears forming in her own.
  "Hey, gorgeous girl," she smirked at me when she said girl, to which I rolled my eyes, making her giggle.

  "Hey, where's Michael?" Sh asked, looking around.
  "Billie, give y/n the baby," I whispered, avoiding eye contact. Y/n held the baby and left the room, leaving the pair of us alone.

  "Mina? Where's Michael?"
  "To save the baby, Michael had to transfer his life into her. He sacrificed himself for her. He told me he would have to the night you told him you were pregnant,"

  "YOU KNEW?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" She shouted.
  "He wanted you to have her. He wanted us to have her," I said, pulling her close.

  "I have a confession, Mina," she whispered into my shoulder.
  "What's up?"
  "Micheal did magic on her to give her some of your DNA. She's your baby biologically, as is she Michael's,"
  "She's my daughter?" I smiled.
  "Yeah," she nodded.

  "I love you, Billie,"
  "I love you too, Mina,"
  "And I just love you all," y/n said, smiling at us from the doorway and taking a picture of the two of us.

  I carried Billie back home and y/n took the baby.

  "What are we going to name her?" Billie asked as I carried her upstairs.
  "I'm not sure,"
  "I like Cordelia," she smiled.
  "I like Cordelia,"
  "So Cordelia it is?"
  "Sounds good,"