Baby

Mina's POV
I woke up to my wife kissing me everywhere. I smirked slightly and pretended to still be asleep.

  "Mina, I know you're asleep but, well, I love you and I hope you love you too because you're awesome. I know what I'm gonna do with the baby and I'm not sure if you'll agree but if you do, it'll make me the happiest woman in the world, not that there're many left. You know what, you'd make me the happiest woman that ever lived! Yeah, that's better," and then she was kissing me again.

  I waited ten minutes so she didn't think I had heard what she said and then I rolled over to face her and I act like I had just woken up.

"Good Morning beautiful, a little affectionate are we today?" I giggled and pulled her closer.
"Yeah," she sighed, violently nodding her head.

  We stayed silent for a minute just enjoying being together and then Billie pulled away to look at me. Her deep eyes were swimming with glistening tears and I suddenly felt scared.

  "Hey, what's wrong?"
  "I just love you so much," she sobbed, before kissing me hard and topping me.
  "Easy tiger," I giggled, holding her hips and smiling up at her.
  "Mina, I've made my decision," she said confidently, looking me in the eyes and nodding slightly as if she were confirming with herself.
"And?"

"Well, before I tell you, I just wanted to say that I love you and although I'm not sure if you'll agree with my decision, I'm sticking with it," and then tears pricked her eyes again.
"Oh, Billie, sweetie I'm going to stick with you no matter what you choose,"
"Really?"
"Really," I gave her an encouraging smile and she took a deep breath.

"Mina, I have decided I want to keep the baby," she sighed, keeping a straight face as she looked at me. It was difficult to tell what she was thinking about due to her face being completely void of all emotions.

"Really?" I asked, and then it was my turn to cry.
"Yes,"
"Billie, I'm so happy," I sobbed, pulling her down on top of me and holding her close.
"Really?" She whispered. I was unable to talk but I nodded and then we were both crying.

"I love you so much," I whispered.
"I love you too,".

We stayed like that for a while before Billie rolled off me and hugged me from the side, wrapping her limbs around my body.

  Y/n came in a little later and got into bed with us, she didn't know why we were so happy but we told her she would find out soon. She was happy with that answer.

  The four of us laid together of about an hour, before Michael came in and joined us. Y/n was next to me on the end, then there was the baby and Billie and then Michael next to her. It was strange to know there were five of us in the house now but I didn't say anything.

  Y/n got up and walked around to Michael, laying on top of him and hugging him and I moved up with Billie so that he could push her off in between himself and Billie. She was OK with that and kept her arms around him.

  "Smile!" I laughed, holding up my phone for a picture of all of us. That became my Home Screen in an instant, replacing Billie in her wedding dress (sorry Bill).

  "I've got something to tell you all," Billie said, sitting up to look at Michael and Y/n. I held her hand and nodded, telling her to continue, "yesterday, I found out that soon there will be five of us," she beamed, pulling me closer.

  "What?" Michael asked, sitting up. I saw Billie tense slightly, I brushed my thumb over her knuckles and smiled at her softly.
  "Billie's pregnant," I smiled, realising Billie was terrified.
  "You are?!" Y/n and Michael shouted together, y/n smiling and jumping about and Michael going pale. Billie said nothing, she just nodded and fell back into my arms.

  "That's great, Billie," he smiled, holding her hand softly and then he took her out of my arms and pulling her into a hug. She seemed shocked at first and then she relaxed into it.Y/n was hugging me and then we swapped, Michael hugging me and Billie taking y/n.

  "I need to talk to you later," he whispered to me, whilst y/n and Billie were occupied with baby names.
  "OK," I nodded.