getting rid of the pterodactyls

The pj mask and rock were on their triceratop's and were riding as fast as they can cause lots if pterodactyls are chasing after them.

Owlette:how did this happen!?

Gekko:umm..there were some dust and poof but hey I got all three of the glowing jars so we can go back to tarabiscoville.

Catboy:gekko we can't leave rock like this!

Gekko:true.

Rock:rock is confuse about what's happening right now!?

Owlette:well rock the only thing you need to know is coming up with a to get rid of the pterodactyls.as they were thinking of a plan till rock had a idea.

Rock:rock got plan but cat bird and lizard wouldn't like it.

Catboy:what would that be?

Rock:go to T-rex cause pterodactyls are scared of T-rex.

Gekko:of course...so where can we find a T-rex?

Rock:rock knows where one can be follow rock.as he ride to the left as the pj masks followed him.

Gekko:rock you better know where your going cause they're really close to us!as they were really close to them.

Rock:trust rock rock knows where T-rex could be.as they were riding them really really fast until finally they found the T-rex sleeping in front of them.

Rock:ok now we wake him.

Catboy:leave that to me...SUPER FURBALLS!!!as he blasted furballs at the T-rex's head as he started to wake up.

Rock:ok now hide in bushes and stay quiet.as they went in the bushes as the T-tex woken up and seen lots of pterodactyls and start to do a big roar which made the pterodactyls scared and fly away as the T-rex chased after them.

Gekko:phew...that was a close one...

Owlette:yeah...let's go back to rock's house we'll be safe and out of trouble.as they ride back to the rock dome.

*later*

They were riding and they finally arrived at the rock dome.

Catboy:ok we're finally here.

Rock:yep now let's go back inside.as the pj masks looked at each other with sad faces.

Catboy:yeah about that since we got the glowing jars back we have to go..

Rock:what are animal kids talking about?

Gekko:well its a bit complicated..

Owlette:and we can't tell you cause for obvious reasons but its been fun working with you.

Catboy:yeah thanks for everything rock your a life saver.

Rock:your welcome rock will miss you the most.as he hugged the pj masks tightly.

Catboy:ok let us down your squishing us!as he let them go.

Rock:ok rock will miss you and thanks for giving rock some triceratop's they will make a great part in family as he wave to them goodbye as he bring the triceratops in the rock dome.

Owlette:I'm gonna miss that caveman.

Catboy:me to..so how are we gonna go back without getting separated again?

Gekko:what about we put the jars together and think about where we wanna go?

Owlette:ok that might work let's see if this works.as they have each of the glowing jars in their hand as they hold them together and think about where they want to be than suddenly it started to spark and glow brighter.

Catboy:gekko I hope your right about this!as it's sparking and glowing got brighter and brighter.

Than suddenly they vanish leaving a burnt spot on the floor where they were at.