the case

It was nighttime and owlette and the pirates were in the Kraken's sea searching for the karen.

Owlette:captain black beard do you the kraken anywhere?as she was using her owl eyes.

Black bread:I seen no kraken in sight do any of you see it?as he looked at his crew who were sleepy and tired except owlette.

Black bread:I think it might be time you all go and take a little nap.as the pirate crew cheered and went to the door where they sleep.

Black bread:be back soon!he shouted as he seen the door closed.

Black bread:aren't you going to sleep first mate owly?

Owlette:no I'm not sleepy my eyes are wide like a owl and im not gonna sleep till I find the kraken and slay it.as she open her eyes wide.

Black bread:but how are you gonna slay it?

Owlette:with my owl feathers!...

Owlette:I MEAN...with my pirate sword of course!

Black bread:what sword?

Owlette:oh I mean...I have my hands..yea I could just punch it?...as black bread was confused.

Black bread:hmm...hey owly come with me I have something to give you.as he walked away as owlette followed him.

Black bread went on the floor and moved a plank and wood and pulled out a case.

Owlette:what is that?

Black bread:well a longtime ago I found this on a island and I couldn't open it not even my crew could but it had a note ut said only a true pirate can open this and I'm wonder that you can open this.

Owlette:you sure I could open this?as she was unsure.

Black bread:I'm sure you the bravest smartest and greatest pirate I ever seen.

Owlette:ok ima try to open it.as black bread gave her the case.

Owlette breathed in slowly and calmly and placed her hand on the top than she opened it and it started to glow.

Owlette:I opened it!as her and black bread were shocked.

Black bread:so what's inside?as owlette reached in and pulled it out and it was a golden cutlass.

Owlette:its a golden cutless.as she was amazed.

Black bread:well shimmer me timbers looks like you are the true pirate.than suddenly everything began to shake.

Owlette:what's with all that shaking!?

Black bread:oh no...it can't be...as he had a frighten look on his face and  ran into the front of the ship and looked down and seen giant tentacles.

Black bread:HE'S HERE!!!as owlette knew who's here.

Pirate crew:HE'S HERE!?!?as the crew came still in their pajamas as the kraken arise up slowly and began to roar.