a cat in the wild west

Catboy was on the floor knocked out and was waking up slowly.

Catboy:ugh...what happened...as he open his eyes and seen sand and cactuses everywhere.

Catboy:where am I!?

Catboy:and where are thosse weird jars at and where*gasp*OWLETTE AND GEKKO!!!as he realized they weren't here.

Catboy:oh no the last thing I knew was me and the team grabbed those weird jars and suddenly they started sparky then boom I'm here.he told himself.

Catboy:wait if that jar teleport me here than it can teleport me back out..but where is it...as he looked everywhere.

Catboy:probably if I go super fast I'll find it...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he was running around fast trying to find it

*later*

He was still looking around but couldn't find it and was getting really thirsty and exhausted.

Catboy:...I need water...as he was slowly down and found something.

Catboy:what's that?as he was running to it and seen it was the wild wild west and there was cowboys and cowgirls walking around.

Catboy:wait...so I traveled back to the wild wild west...than ima need a disguise...as he seen a near by cowboy near him.

Catboy:*whisper*SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he got the cowboy and pulled him than stole his clothes and put him in a barrel and wore his clothes that was his size.

Catboy:ok...time to go in..as he took and deep breath and walked in.

He was walking around fine and nobody seem to notice him.

Catboy:howdy mr did you see some kind of glowing jar or something?

Cowboy:no sirre kid never heard of a glowing jar in my whole life.as he spit on the ground and left.

Catboy:ok thanks...

Than he started to ask lots of people if they seen it but they all said no.

Catboy:*sighs*I guess I'll go in this bar and tell people if they seen it.as he entered the bar.

When he entered he seen lots of people here.

Catboy:ok here goes nothing.as he started to ask people if they seen the jar but they all responded no.

Catboy:*sighs*this is useless.

???:hey kid you said your missing a glowing jar?as catboy looked to his right and seen a cowgirl that is the same age as him.

Catboy:yeah have you seen it?

Cowgirl:no but I think I know who had him.

Catboy:really who?

Cowgirl:no one other than the gang of thieves they would steal anything thats yours even if it ain't worth much and they probably stole your jar too.as she gave him the poster and seen there was four people on that poster one was on the top and was huge one was on the left and was skinny and had a masks one was on the right and was short and bald and one was in the middle had a moustache and a black coat.

Catboy:wait so these guys might have stole my jars..than ima confront them.

Cowgirl:are you crazy nobody was never able to stand up to them mostly to their leader stan.as she pointed to te guy in the middle with a moustache and a black coat.

???:everyone put your hands!as everyone looked at the door and seen the gang of thieves with bags.

Stan:everyone of you put your hands up and don't put it down until we steal everything you got like this weird jar we found.as he pulled a glowing jar out of his bag and catboy recognized it.

Catboy:that's mine I need to get it!as catboy was about to go as the cowgirl put him back in his seat.

Cowgirl:you can't get it back its gone now...

Catboy:we'll see about that!as he got out of his sear and ran towards stan but suddenly the huge guy picked up catboy by his tail.

Catboy:hey put me down!as the huge guy went towards stan.

Huge guy:hey boss look who was trying to get you.

Stand:HA a teeny weeny little cat kid what do you want?as he was talking to him like a baby.

Catboy:shut up I know you have my glowing jar.

Stan:oh you mean this?as he was was wiggling it around in his face as catboy tried to get it but can't.

Stan:come on get it oh wait you can't.as he and the gang laughed.

Catboy:oh shut it dummy what's the point of stealing things from people if its not valuable like do you guys have a brain like if you want to find something really valuable than be a prospector oh wait you can't cause you guys are too lazy to do anything and wax the moustache because I can see hair on your tongue!as everybody started giggling as stan got angry.

Stan:listen here kid you don't know who your messing with!

Catboy:than give me the jar and I'll be on my way.

Stan:if you want this then you have to beat me in a dual.as everyone gasp.

Catboy:sure why not.as everyone gasp even louder.

Stan:ok than meet at the middle at middle at five.as he spat on the floor.

Catboy:ok.as he spat on the floor too as the huge guy put him down as the gang left.

Cowgirl:ARE YOU CRAZY!!!as she shook him.

Catboy:no and what's so wrong about a dual anyway its just a dual.

Cowgirl:but nobody is able to beat stan at a dual your gonnna die!

Catboy:oh..but what if you try to train me would I still beat him?

Cowgirl:well you have 2 hours till the dual starts so I'll train you bucker roo.

Catboy:great let's do this!as they exit the bar.