the blast

They pj masks were in HQ as pj robot was beeping really loud in a panic.

Gekko:what's wrong pj robot?

Pj robot:*beeps*(LOOK!!!)!!!as he showed them on the picture player footage of romeo and robot blasting things and making them disappeared.

Owlette:romeo is making things disappear how?

Catboy:it must have rebuilt his invisibility ray.

Gekko:are you sure have you seen the invisibility ray look like that before?

Owlette:whatever it is it must have something to do with the time machine..TO THE OWL-GLIDER!!!as they went to the elevators and hopped in the owl-glider and flew off.

*later*

The pj masks were flying around looking for romeo.

Catboy:where can romeo be?..

Owlette:let me check...SUPER OWL EYES!!!as she was looking around and seen romeo at the town's square.

Owlette:I spot romeo he's at the town's square.as they flew to the town's square.

Romeo:what can I stuff should I blast next robot?

Catboy:how about nothing!as they landed the owl-glider and hopped out of it and confronted him.

Romeo:oh look who it is the pj pest.

Owlette:zip it romeo we know you stole some of the time machine parts.

Romeo:ok you caught me I did steal them to make this!as he showed them.

Gekko:what's that?

Romeo:glad you ask my slimy friend this is the time beam I just set the setting if what time than when I blast something with it it will send it where I set it to.

Catboy:and your gonna send yourself back in time so you can take over the world

Romeo:no..but that would be my plan B plan thanks pussy cat.as catboy face palmed.

Romeo:but the real plan is to send you pj pest back far away in time that you won't be able to stop me from...TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!as he did his evil as the pj masks were shocked.

Romeo:ima send you guys way back in time that your gonna be extinct!as he aimed it at them.

Gekko:not on my watch...SUPER GEKKO SHIELDS!!!as he got one shield out and threw it at romeo's time beam and the three those jar things fell on the roughly in the floor.

Catboy:let's hurry up and grab those things guys.as they nodded and ran towards it.

Romeo:robot go and get them and bring them back to me.

Robot:ok master.as he ran towards it to.

Catboy:got one!as he had one.

Owlette:got the other one!as she swoop in and grab one.

Gekko:and I...as him and robot was running to the same one.

Untill gekko got it and slide under robot.

Gekko:got the other one.

Catboy:ok guys let's go back to the HQ so pj robot can-

Suddenly the jars were starting to spark.

Gekko:umm...guys what's happening?...

Owlette:I don't know?...than it started to spark brighter and brighter than suddenly there was this big light blue light.