Chapter One

Elliot's POV

My name's Elliot Holtmen and I'm seventeen year old and also, I'm gay. I have brown chocolate almond eyes with brown hair and 5 6" in height. I admit that 5 6" was pretty short for my age but you can thank my mother for that. I live in Sherwood along with every other rich family, my house is white with two-stories and a garden in the front and a nice grassy yard in the back. My mother died of Breast Cancer when I was just 15 and then my dad remarried a year after she died, now Martha, my stepmother, and Ryan, my stepbrother are living with my dad and I.

My step brother, Ryan, and I were left in the house all by ourselves one day while our parents went to a business trip and won't be back until next week. My dad and Martha owns and runs our family business, "The Holtmen Electronics Company." Where it sells all kinds of elctornics from toasters, hand mixers, stereos to lap tops, TVs, and play stations. Altough I'm happy for my dad and Martha going to these business trips, because this means that the company is doing well, I don't know if leaving Ryan and I alone was such a great idea since the guy basically hates me and not to mention homophobic and since I was gay and proud to be gay, he liked to show me how much he truly hates me by calling me really horrible names such as, fag, cum slut, whore, dirty slut, and I would end up bawling my eyes out after he left the room.

Another way of expressing how he feels is by giving me a good amount of punches, that are really painful considering Ryan is big, muscular, and basically goes to the gym everyday. I too try to go to the gym as much as I can because I need to be strong enough to take one of Ryan's punches so it won't hurt as much, but this could be difficult at times when he preactically hits me all day and especially when he is in a bad mood where seems to grow bigger and stronger. Of course, neither of our parents knew about our brotherly "bonding" because one, they're rarely home to even know what's going on in our lives and two, Ryan's true colors only seems to shine when we were both alone. So, in other words, my dad and stepmother think that Ryan and I get along pretty well, which is a huge understatement.

I didn't know what to do tonight but after I checked my Facebook page and read that Carson Knight was throwing a party at his house while his parents were out for a while, I knew exactly what to do. I had to go to that party because this would be one of the biggest party yet and also because this was probably the only party happening before our Senior year started. Also, who wouldn't want to go to a party that Carson was throwing. I think it's safe to say that Carson Knight is the most gorgeous man in the world, with his ocean blue eyes and blond sexy hair with 6 ft in height. But even though I wanted to go, I had a slight problem. My step brother, Ryan.

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed it! Please let me know what you think in the comments xD