Chapter Five

A/N: This is the last chapter, sadly ); it was a short story after all lol. Hope you guys enjoy it(:

"That must be the police, I'll go get it. " Elliot said while walking towards the door and opening it. Outside the door was the police, Elliot told them what happened and that this wasn't the first time it occurred. The police carried Ryan outside since he was still unconscious and they were probably going to take him to jail for child abuse because Eliot was still 17 and Ryan was already 18 years old, a legal adult. After, they have left, Eliot headed to where I stood.

"What were you about to say before we got interrupted?" He asked me, curiosity filling his eyes.

"Oh, I wanted to see if you could maybe go on a date with me tomorrow night?" I said, a little nervous because he might say no and say that we barely knew each other.

Eliot stared at me for awhile as if shocked, then he suddenly hugged me,
"Of course I would want to go on a date with you."

He exclaimed with total excitement and happiness showing on his handsome face.

"Whew," I said while wiping my forehead with my hand then flicking it to the side. " I got a little nervous there."

He chuckled at me, still hugging me still, "Don't be nervous Carson, I have a feeling that our date will be perfect."

I agreed with him.

"I think our date will be perfect too."

After we both pulled apart from each other, we stared at each other's eyes and then we both leaned in and kissed. I think I'm in love, I thought. Then remembered the love and passion in Elliot's eyes before we kissed. And I think I'm not the only one who's  in love.

Eliot's Point Of View

After Carson and I pulled out of the kiss and stared into each other's eyes with love showing in our eye, I thought back to where my mother once told me that the pendant would do great things to me in the future, was this it? The great thing that my mother told me was going to happen, because of the pendant? Well, I think it was, because maybe if Ryan didn't abuse me as he did, or if I didn't  lose my pendant in the first place, any of this wouldn't happened. So even though I could have the choice to go back in time to change things and make it the way I wanted it too like, maybe turn Ryan not abusive and not  homophobic, I wouldn't because it might not of turned turned out  the way it was supposed. I was thankful that it was Carson that found my pendant because if it weren't for my pendant in the first place, I wouldn't have my happy ending with Carson Knight, my perfect Prince.

A/N: Annnnnd that's a warp everybody! Thank you for reading my first story ever on Wattpad, I hope you enjoyed it and give a vote! <3 oh and comment on it too! (: