𝟯𝟬

╭─────────────────── ( 🦆 )

Well, fuck.

Or duck.

That seems more appropriate in this case. 

That picture was Felix's last resort. 

And now Chris has not one, but two humiliating photos of him, all thanks to Han Jisung. 

Which is why he's chasing him around his apartment. 

"YOU ACTUAL IDIOT!"

"I SAID SORR- OW FUCK-"

Jisung's shin collides with the bookshelf, but he still manages to run just before Felix pounces on him. 

Minho just watches, wishing his popcorn would appear. 

"IT'S JUST TWO PHOTOS-"

"YOU DROPPED A BOMB ON A SITUATION I WAS ONE SECOND AWAY FROM WINNING-"

The younger finally jumps on Jisung, knocking them both onto the giant bean bag chair as Felix tries his best not to beat Jisung up too much. 

"HEY HEY- SHIT- IT WASN'T ENTIRELY MY FAULT! MINHO'S THE ONE THAT SHOWED THEM TO CHRIS, NOT ME!"

Oh.

Felix slowly turns his head to look at a slightly terrified Minho as he stands up, making his way toward the couch the eldest had made himself so comfortable on.

"Hey hey hey, I gave you the Chris photo too, remem- OW!"

─── ∙ 🐣 ∙ ───

Felix kicked the traitors out after giving them a taste of his frustration.

As he picks up the trash bag to throw it outside, he resists the urge to scream as loud as possible. 

There are no ideas left. 

The younger swings his door open and the first things he notices are a couple of suitcases situated just to the side. 

And.... Chris?

Chris.

Ladies, gentlemen, hoomans, aliens, giraffes, dinos, and potatoes, Christopher Bang is standing in front of Seokjin's vacant apartment with suitcases in tow.

"Holy shit."

╰──────────────────────

(。・ө・。)