𝟴

╭─────────────────── ( 🦆 )

He can see Chris near the lockers from where he's standing.

The elder appears to be talking to Minho, and Felix's thoughts suddenly wander to the date him and Jisung went on.

That can wait.

Felix takes a deep breath.

"CHRIS~!" The younger sings.

And he evilly grins when he sees the elder wince. 

Ignoring a couple of stares he's receiving from other students, Felix saunters over to where the two men are standing and flashes a grin.

"Hello!" 

Imagine an extremely high-pitched Barbie voice saying 'Hello'.

Because that's what Chris hears. 

And he feels like his ears are bleeding.

Minho raises an eyebrow, perplexed by the fact that Felix approached them first. 

Chris narrows his eyes before responding.

"What's up Shorty?"

Felix doesn't miss a beat. 

He had been pondering about a nickname for the elder the entire way to school, and he's been waiting for this exact moment.

"Nothing much Chrispy. What about you?"

As Minho covers his mouth with his hand to stifle small laughs, Christopher rolls his eyes. 

The elder doesn't seem to be bothered by this nickname, and Felix tries not to show his disappointment because of this.

No one said this is going to be easy.

Jisung pulls a Harry Houdini and pops up behind Minho out of nowhere.

"Did I miss something?" He asks, looking at the Australian men with confusion.

As the bell rings, indicating that first period has started, Felix sighs.

"I'll explain later."

Minho clears his throat as Chris starts to make his way to his first class. 

"What about me?"

Felix blinks.

He doesn't exactly have a problem with Minho, since he never helps Chris antagonize him.

So why not?

"Uh, yeah, later," he replies, turning away. 

Minho nods and looks at Jisung with a suggestive smile, which earns him a light smack on the shoulder.

"No, go away."

Felix begins tailing Chris to their class, eyeing the back of the elder male's shoes as he walks.

And he can almost hear the gears in his brain click into place. 

He's a literal genius.

This has got to be considered annoying. 

Is this what improvising feels like?

It takes Felix a couple moments to correctly time his strides. 

But when he does, he successfully steps on Chris's heel with the tip of his shoe, making half of the elder's sneaker come off. 

Felix looks up, trying incredibly hard to hide a smile while the other man slowly turns around, eyeing the younger with an unreadable expression.

Chris's poker face is flawless

And the only thing that gives his irritation away is when he shoves his foot back into his shoe harder than considered normal.

And just like constant loud noises, Felix is 100% sure he's found another one of Christopher's pet peeves. 

As the elder walks away faster than before, Felix smiles with satisfaction.

╰──────────────────────

(。・ө・。) deadass thought a pet peeve was essentially a pet named peeve until like 4th grade

💀✋

💀✋