𝟮𝟰

╭─────────────────── ( 🦆 )

Imagine yelling the word 'fetish' in a building full of high-schoolers.

Imagine the embarrassment when everyone within a ten-foot radius turns to look at you with surprise and disgust.

Or imagine being right next to someone when they yell the word 'fetish', making everyone look at you with surprise and disgust.

Imagine potentially becoming the one thing everyone will talk about for the next week. 

And not in a good way.

In his defense, it isn't entirely Felix's fault.

It's 99.99% his fault.

And 0.01% Chris's fault. 

The second Minho had said "I literally still cannot hear you." is when Felix had received traumatizing flashbacks. 

There was a certain period of the time in the past where whenever Felix said "Give it back!" or "Stop!" or "I hate you!", Chris would always respond with "Huh?" or "What?" or "I can't hear you."

And it ticked him off.

Extremely

So you can't blame him completely.

Felix, Minho, and Jisung all walk away briskly into another area where people haven't heard shit yet.

The second they stop, Jisung and Minho both turn to Felix.

But before they can even say anything, Felix winces and stops them. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I only yelled because this one time Chris took my things and then I yelled at him to stop-"

"Nope. No. I have no energy to listen to an oral essay. Bye."

Minho pretty much runs away, and Jisung follows right after. 

─── ∙ 🐣 ∙ ───

Chris is walking down the hallway during break, humming a random tune as he skips stepping on every other tile on the floor. 

And he stops when he sees a pair of shoes obstructing his path. 

The second he looks up, he debates combusting.

It sounds like a pretty good idea right now.

"Greetings," Felix grins. 

Okay.

If he stays, who knows what the fuck Felix will do.

But if he leaves, it pretty much signals Felix's victory. 

Chris draws in a deep breath.

"What do you want?"

"Unblock me."

The elder had blocked Felix on all social media platforms, which is quite unfortunate since it takes away so many opportunities to annoy him. 

"No."

"I suggest you do."

"Why?"

Felix's grin intensifies.

"Do you really want to know?"

Chris rolls his eyes.

"I'm not unblocking you. No chance."

Oh well.

Felix needs to win this. 

And he'll have to carry the shame of what he's about to do for a while, but it'll all be worth it when Chris is his slave. 

"Okay."

Chris narrows his eyes in confusion, wondering why Felix responded like that.

But then the younger opens his mouth.

"ONII-CHAAA-"

╰──────────────────────

(。・ө・。) im dragging this onii-chan shit out so much 

its just too funny to me 

my humor's broken