Chapter four - Lunch

Half way through the drive, Tubbo had joined his brothers. Tommy was against the window, Ranboo was against Tubbo and Tubbo was against Wilbur. Wilbur was awake, he was listening to music, swaying his head to the beat. At first, he wasn't too pleased with the idea of new a sibling, especially when his dad told him about a set of brothers. But he was really happy he tagged along, in a short amount of time he grew a connection to the brothers, even if it was just one sided.

"Hey Wil?" His father said, making Wilbur take out one ear piece to hear better. "We're probably going to get out here and I'm gonna call a friend" Wilbur looked out the car window and saw they had pulled over at a small cafe the family often went to. "Now that we're in town I don't want to risk any unsafe driving and trouble with the police" he said. Wilbur nodded and slightly nudged the boy leaning on him.

"Hey Tub, wanna get up for me?" He leaned down to say to the boy. The small ram hybrid rubbed his eyes and looked up at him. He groaned and Wilbur chuckled. "We're going to get out here and get something to eat" Tubbo looked out Wilbur's window and saw the small cafe they were parked at. "Do you want to wake your brothers?" Tubbo nodded, sending Wilbur a smile while he got out of the car to join his brother and father who had somehow left the car without him realising.

"Who are you calling?" Wilbur asked, stretching his back. "I'm not that sure, I don't know anyone who's not at work right now." His father replied stretching his wings. "I could call Dream? He wanted to meet the brothers when I told him about them" Wilbur suggested. Phil nodded. "Yeah that'll be alright" he said. Wilbur pulled out his phone and isolated himself for a minute to call his friend. It didn't take long to explain the situation and give his current location.

When Wilbur turned around, he saw the brothers standing with his father and older brother. Tubbo was taking in his surroundings, spinning around multiple times to make sure he caught everything. Ranboo was whispering to Tommy, who was barely replying, but instead busy glaring at Technoblade, who was returning the look.

"Dream said he'd come pick me up in like 30" Wilbur informed his family, walking back over. "Alright, well until then we'll head in and have lunch"

-

Tommy didn't like how'd he fallen asleep in the car, especially under these peoples watch. He was in a lot of pain standing, but he didn't want to exactly show it. He didn't want to show the family he was vulnerable, until he needed to be, which wasn't often.

"Ready to head in?" Philza asked the brothers. Tubbo nodded, Ranboo followed and Tommy shrugged. The family began to walk, Philza and Wilbur at the front leading the brothers and Technoblade at the back, making sure they didn't get lost somehow.

Tommy tried his best not to limp, but it ended up happening and he fell behind. Making him and Techno fall behind. "Alright kid stop." His deep voice spoke, chilling Tommy so he could comply. "Do you want a lift inside?" He asked kneeling down to Tommy's level. Tommy shook his head. "I don't need your help." He spat. "Are you sure?" Technoblade raised a brow. "Y-Yes.." Tommy stuttered, less sure of his ability to make it the rest of the way. He could stand and he did just walk from the car to here, but now that he had stopped, he had lost faith his legs would move again.

Technoblade sighed and got to his feet. "Stand in my feet."
"What?" Tommy looked up at the man. "Stand on my feet and give my your hands" Techno said. Tommy didn't want to, but he felt compelled to do what Techno said. Tommy gently stepped on Techno's feet, facing the same way he was. "Now give me your hands" Techno said gently. Tommy slowly raised his hands up and slightly flinched when Techno's hands grabbed his own.

At first, Tommy thought he'd be walking with Techno on his feet, like he had done with his mother before she became addicted, but instead Techno yanked Tommy up and placed the blonde on his shoulders. Tommy responded by tightly wrapping his arms around Techno's head, holding him tightly so he couldn't fall off. "Calm down, I won't drop you"
"Y-You might" Tommy replied, holding him tighter. "Maybe I will"
"Fuck you."