Dwayne Johnson 3/3

It was 2 months since me and Dwayne have been having sex

I was working at my new job, being a teacher at a high school. The high school was filled with advanced kids, so I taught AP Geometry.

When all the students were gone, all the teachers were in their classrooms. We were grading papers, and suddenly the door open and it was Dwayne.

"Are you crazy?! I'm at work." I told him, he closed the door and cut the light off. I cut on the LED lights in my room, and I changed them to red. I got out of my seat and walked towards him.

Dwayne took off his shirt and belt. He then slowly took off my pants, underwear, and shirt. I got on my knees and began to unzip his pants. I then took off his pants and underwear. "Suck this dick bitch." He said, shoving it in my mouth. I began to moan while sucking his dick. "Oh fuck!" Dwayne yelled, moaning and smacking my ass. "Can't wait to get inside that ass." He said, he pressed his fingers into my ass.

"Mm fuck yeah." Dwayne said, fingering my asshole while I was sucking his monster cock. 35 minutes had passed of me sucking his cock and him fingering my asshole, we got up and he bent me over on the desk, he opened my cheeks and started eating my asshole. Dwayne then stopped and shoved his dick inside my asshole. I started to scream and Dwayne started going hard and fast, knocking down everything on my desk. Dwayne then started to smack my ass, I let out a moan and he then grabbed a belt from the floor and placed it around my neck. "What's my name bitch?" Dwayne asked in a dominant tone. "Daddy.." I said while moaning and receiving so much pleasure from his dick.

Dwayne then pulled my hair and started fucking me harder, making me cream on his cock. "You creaming on my cock, good." Dwayne then started to go faster than before and I screamed, Dwayne covered my mouth and my screams were muffled by his hand. Dwayne then spit all over my face and rubbed his spit everywhere. He started to cum inside my ass and he started moaning, Dwayne took his dick out of my ass and he threw me to the floor, he grabbed his phone and recorded me getting spit on and cum landing on my face. "Fuck." Dwayne said, releasing more cum, the cum and spit was over my whole face. He finally stopped producing cum and he stopped recording. Dwayne took a picture of my face. "Well slut, I'm going to be out of town for a while, I'll visit you on some weeks because you are my favorite slut." Dwayne said.

END OF DWAYNE JOHNSON!!! CHRIS EVANS IS NEXT!!